Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your critters

Warden

One Too Many
Hello everyone

Here is a picture of our hound, pressed into service as a Civil Defence Rescue Dog for our WW2 British Home Front impression.

Angus (our dog) is wearing the rescue tabard mark 3, mark 1 and 2 proved trouble some when poor Angus needed to make use of a tree.

Warden D

img19.gif

Kaela

Vendor
Here's my sweet street kitty cat, rescued from the garbage! Possibly part racoon or part chupakabra...
gremlinprowl.jpg

fleabagsweetly.jpg

kaelakitties.jpg

nina.jpg

This is my man's darling lil' siamese, Nina! Smartest kitty ever!

And nothing's complete without a charming Christmas Eve puppy!
122405_2117b-1.jpg

These are my most favorite.. hehehe
071606_1926a.jpg

With da Baroness being a wildlife rehabilitator, we had a varied and rotating menagerie. Here's my favourite. A mentally and physically retarded (serious malnutrition and dehydration at about 2 days old) fox squirrel. Very cute. And we could let him wander around because he couldn't move very fast but needed the exercise. Any other squirrel needs to be caged or you'll never catch him again. Sure did like his corn cobs.

Mong1.jpg

Now peacefully residing as an educational (schoolkids and such) at the widllife centre.

bk

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is a great advertisement.

For all of you who spoil your pets rotten, I just saw a commercial for a new line of Fancy Feast cat food called Elegant Medleys. Supposedly designed by gourmet chefs meals include wild salmon steaks with orzo and field greens!! When was the last time your cat ordered a salad for dinner!! They are just getting sillier and sillier. I think I'll just stick with the regular Fancy Feast. My cats are wild for the gourmet salmon and the grilled tuna fillet.

S

Samsa

This is our very deragend Jack Russell, named Leo (after Leonard Cohen):

09-15-06_1406.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Becky & Ross

My two darling miniature Schnauzers. Ross is a Special Needs Boy, as I rescued him about four months ago and has a lot of emotional baggage. So lots of work is being done to give him a bit more balance in life and understand that not all humans are cruel.

Becky, the smaller of the two (and in light silver) has got chronic renal failure, so is very fragile right now.

71480034.jpg

DogPhotos023.jpg

McPeppers

One of the Regulars
I must respectfully dispute the title of "Smartest Kitty Ever" as my cat Marley is the 15 time champion of the title belt and still holds it today.

She's a true lounger...
n20402256_30089045_6333.jpg

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I'm so glad this thread was revived as I just got two critters of my very own on Saturday!

Meet Fezzik and Inigo:

kitties.jpg

Half siamese, very vocal and though they started off shy they are becoming increasingly confident! They are sweethearts. Inigo does look as though he's been caught out doing something naughty though! lol

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
McPeppers said:
I must respectfully dispute the title of "Smartest Kitty Ever" as my cat Marley is the 15 time champion of the title belt and still holds it today.

She's a true lounger...
n20402256_30089045_6333.jpg
I think Marley and my Miely Cat (shown earlier in this thread) could be related. Miely's is black with hints of orange, so not all black like Marley, but they have the same face. My Miely is the true lounger, sleeping so deeply that it is a regular occurance for her to fall off of what she is sleeping on because she is so relaxed. Does she snore? Both of my cat's do, very strange and silly they can be.

Fleur De Guerre said:
I'm so glad this thread was revived as I just got two critters of my very own on Saturday!

Meet Fezzik and Inigo:

kitties.jpg

Half siamese, very vocal and though they started off shy they are becoming increasingly confident! They are sweethearts. Inigo does look as though he's been caught out doing something naughty though! lol
The first thing I thought was that the cat on the left was caught doing something naughty. What a face! So cute, yet silly too. Very beautiful cats, congratulations. If they are part Siamese, they will talk a lot. They can also be quite devilish, in a cute way. Enjoy them, it's great to get a new pet and see them come into their own.

hotrod_elf

A-List Customer
Welcome to our mini zoo

Now I can't beat a sheep, but we have 2 dogs...Misty black lab, Butters english pinoter. 3 ducks...Big Ducky, Little Ducky, and Boy Ducky. 3 different aquirums total of 6 adult fish and a tank of baby fish. 1 rat named Emma.
P9250292.jpg
P9250290.jpg
P9250288.jpg
P9250287.jpg

Nashoba

One Too Many
My puppy :)

Here's my baby.
DSCN0009.JPG

He's a bit of a mutt but we know he has Chesapeke Bay Retriever, Rodesian Ridgeback, Pitt, & Shepherd. His name is Maverick but he gets called Maggot (my nephew couldn't pronounce 'v' for a long time and called him Maggot and it stuck), Mavy, and I call him pumpkin half the time. He carries that stupid duck with him everywhere he goes and he won't go to bed without it. I have to replace it every month or so because he rips the squeaker out and then tears the duck to shreds. But it makes him happy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot