Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
Let me know if anybody in the LA or Burbank area would like me to help with a hairdo or victory rolls or even finger waves. I have different hair pics on my myspace, but I still need to add more styles.

lyburnum

Practically Family
Hillocks said:
lyburnum it's just breathtaking! You used all your hair for those 3 curls?

no no no, there's a french twist in the back. I use about half my hair for the top rolls, and the rest for the french twist

shooshoobaby1: That's not my natural colour, I'm a couple of shades lighter (closer to blonde than brown) but I prefer my hair darker

And thank you everyone else for your compliments

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Goldfish said:
Oh this scarf is even much prettier than I expected it to be! :eusa_clap
I love vintage hair combined with japanese accessories like kanzashi pins.
do you mind if I steal your idea and go for a hunt of japanese scarves? :whistling

Feel free but I had to go to Japan for mine. ;)

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
RetroBabydoll said:
Let me know if anybody in the LA or Burbank area would like me to help with a hairdo or victory rolls or even finger waves. I have different hair pics on my myspace, but I still need to add more styles.

RetroBabydoll, the styles on your myspace account are beautiful! It's rubbish living in Scotland, I'm too far away from everyone else :(

Lilredrooster

Familiar Face
Lola Valentine said:
RetroBabydoll, the styles on your myspace account are beautiful! It's rubbish living in Scotland, I'm too far away from everyone else :(

well i live in Kansas so if you ever want to trade houses for a few weeks let me know ha-ha. i guess it's true what they say the grass is always greener on the other side :eek:fftopic:

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
Lilredrooster said:
well i live in Kansas so if you ever want to trade houses for a few weeks let me know ha-ha. i guess it's true what they say the grass is always greener on the other side :eek:fftopic:

This is true. I suppose we could always start a Lounge foreign exchange system :)

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Lilredrooster said:
i have no idea why they are not showing up anymore, they did just fine yesterday, does anyone have any idea why they wont come up now, is it someting on my end i need to fix?

When I took the picture urls and tried to load them outside the lounge, there were no pictures at those web addresses.

Either you moved them, or whoever else moved or deleted them, or the address is now wrong in some way....

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
Lola Valentine said:

You're too sweet!! Well, I hope to go to Europe with a stop in Scotland in a year or so. Maybe I could stop by and give you a really nice retro updo. That would be fun! Thank you for checking out the styles on myspace.

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
RetroBabydoll said:
You're too sweet!! Well, I hope to go to Europe with a stop in Scotland in a year or so. Maybe I could stop by and give you a really nice retro updo. That would be fun! Thank you for checking out the styles on myspace.

Yey, that sounds like fun!!

Ada Veen

Practically Family
Retrobabydoll, I too was impressed. Beautiful updos! Especially impressed you can do them on yourself too!

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I gave myself a lil pompadour today.

l_eeff8def4cde3e5391d852d4a1334727.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany