Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Joli7211

Familiar Face
I sleep in my pin curls. They can get freaky curly (in a good way) and stay that way for a few days where if I try to do them with curlers or an iron they fall within a couple of hours.

Here's what happened with 2 rolls of pin curls all around my hairline...

2216603080_54a7330cd1.jpg

Mind you I have a layered shoulder lenght cut... Just a bit longer than this picture from last year about this time...

460714361_9181049267_s.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Joli7211... Yes! That is such a period look too... the average day look, not any of the fancy Hollywood styles. Bravo! And same here... sleeping in the set or wearing the set for 2 days makes them last longer. Unfortunately my hair is too thick for pin curls, so I have to go with the rods.

Miss Brill... Believe me... even with as long(ish) as my hair was, to me it still wasn't long enough to justify cutting, but it had to be done. And well... now I can't do anything about it. :) Hahahaha

Josephine

One Too Many
PolkaDotMeggie said:
All of the ladies here amaze me. Every one of you is so talented when it comes to putzing with your hair. If I can't see the back of my head... forget it! I am screwed.

The back of my hair when I curl it is a no man's land. By the time I get around back my arms are tired and I halfway don't care anymore. SO the hair is rolled too big, and does'nt dry all the way, and falls out before the front. :)

Kim_B

Practically Family
This is why the Hair Gods invented the Hot Air Brush and hair combs! I can't style my hair to save my life, but with these two items, I'm golden!

PolkaDotMeggie said:
All of the ladies here amaze me. Every one of you is so talented when it comes to putzing with your hair. If I can't see the back of my head... forget it! I am screwed.

Until I get nimble fingers, I will just have to admire everyone else :D

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
LolitaHaze said:
Having a total buttah face moment... I can't help but laugh. lol It's an angled mirror photo and that is why my face looks distorted. Well at least that is what I am telling myself. Hehehe Just play along, I'll never know.

It is about the hair... this is how I am wearing it today.
P1120466c.jpg

Love the new do Lolita!

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Desi you're like HOT....um like this is a chapter in the book right? How to look HOT and have perfect eyebrows! We could call it like...

Chapter 2
How to be a bus stop goddess

lol lol lol

MissHannah

One Too Many
Sunland Sare said:
this was a quick snap on my way out for my partners birthday, so apologies for the rubbishness and my startled-deer expression

copyhq7.jpg

What a gorgeous photograph - you look absolutely stunning and you could almost believe it was a true vintage snap too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters