Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
kamikat said:
ok, girls, I think I've finally gotten down the right look for my new haircut. This is done with a 1in barrel curling iron, lasts all day and looks great on day 2, just more waves than curls.
2274086893_4b480c765b.jpg

Oh I love that look! :eusa_clap

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
rubyredlocks said:
Hello Ruby Ravenlocks!
47b8dc37b3127cceb576d3ed0f0000000045109AbOXLFk0bS

After so much positive feedback from the black wig pic I posted in the LadiesoftheLounge thread you all inspired me to give black a try.The grow-out process is a failure.However,I'm enjoying my short little Modish cut and it's even inspired a style change.An odd combo of Ladylike meets Mod with a bit of Beatnic thrown in. Later years than we typically go for here,but so much easier for me with an 11 month old.
By the way,this is what 38 looks like,just had a b-day this month.

BRAVO! I love it. You'll be replacing Twiggy as a judge on America's Next Top Model in no time lol

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
KamiKat... Thank you! I love your new do! It looks great!!

Everyone Else... You hair styles have been amazing lately!! Really inspiring. Looks like I am going to have to step it up to keep up with you gals!

mrswheats

One of the Regulars
LolitaHaze said:
KamiKat... Thank you! I love your new do! It looks great!!

Everyone Else... You hair styles have been amazing lately!! Really inspiring. Looks like I am going to have to step it up to keep up with you gals!

Lolita, I'd love to see what you create when you "step it up" lol
Your hair is always amazing!

retromom147

One of the Regulars
Well ladies here is my latest outcome with pincurls and by far the best outcome yet I think. I'm posting the diagram I drew in the pincurl setting pattern thread.
100_4635.jpg

100_4632.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
SwingtimeGal... Thank you very much... but looking at everyone's hair here, I am starting to doubt my own abilities!!

Retromom... Wow! Very Hollywood galmour! :eusa_clap I am really impressed! You got the look!

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Retromom147: VAVAVOOM! and thanks for posting the diagram!;)

Kamikat: girl, you are beautiful! I love your hair, I just love it.

RubyRedLocks: I am convinced you could pull off any hair color and any hairstyle flawlessly. The raven hair is gorgeous on you, and with that cute pixie cut too!

Plumdearly: Welcome!! You have the look down pat! I wish I could wear my hair swept to the side like that!

Lolitahaze: Please always post your hair, you inspire me, especially with your thick hair. Everytime I think I can't accomplish a 'do, I look to yours and work harder.

Ladies, beautiful hair!!!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
She's got Bette Davis Hair!

Well... I tried anyway. I think I failed. I should just accept my hair is far too thick to recreate these styles accurately. :( I think my hair looks ok, but not what I wanted.

The Inspiration (thank you amy_jeanne for your glamspam):
bette_davis_1402.jpg

The Result:
P1130241b.jpg

P1130230b.jpg

P1130229b.jpg

The How:
P1130211b.jpg

P1130212b.jpg

P1130207b.jpg

Day two of setting note the frizz.
P1130220b.jpg

I pinned up the extra length.
The Normal Length:
P1120539b.jpg

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
Has Lolita suddenly gotten shy? lol She is barely smiling in any of the photos.

Like always, I love the volume. That is definately a 'do that I could do. As long as I don't have to curl all the way up, I should be able to manage it! I might even try with my hair being so short.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn