Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

MissHannah

One Too Many
Today I tried out a bun net and I was rather pleased with the curl at the front!

Hair140208A.jpg

Hair140208.jpg

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Belaqua, I'm so glad that worked for you! I had some layer issues as well and the toilet paper with the longer length really helped! Good idea on the clip.. I will have to try that the next time! :D

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Miss Hannah, it looks lovely!!! Have you tried invisible nets? They make them for buns/chignons too, I love the invisible ones!! You can still see your pretty hair and it holds perfectly!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Hannah, you are TOO cute, gorgeous do. Am I the only one who thinks that in any other color this do would just NOT be the same? LOL! I have color envy Hannah, big time! ;)
Nikki
MissHannah said:
Today I tried out a bun net and I was rather pleased with the curl at the front!

Hair140208A.jpg

Hair140208.jpg

Fifties*Freak

Familiar Face
Miss Hannah, LOVE your hair, the color, the style, everything!

Pink, SO cute and VERY Penny LOL

Here is Tuesday's do and Wednesdays.Tusday was a bad face day. *yucky*

Picture5743.jpg

Picture5749.jpg

Picture5899.jpg

Fifties*Freak

Familiar Face
Also wanted to share these. I wanted a 60's updo for my wedding. I figured I would be too nervous about doing my own hair so I scheduled an appt with a hairdresser. My practice hairdo was a week before my wedding. She did a HORRIBLE job LOL When I got back from the appt my husband busted up laughing when he saw me, thats how bad it was. So I had no choice but to do my own hair. I thought I would be stressed out about it being perfect but I was actually relaxed and the first try was the way I left it.

Picture5906a_001.jpg

Picture5914a_001.jpg

Picture5945a_001.jpg

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
FF you're such a doll! Your wedding hair was lovely, and I like the tiara too.

Ok, where's the wedding thread, I wanna see more of your wedding pics!!
NIkki

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
Oh yes Nikki!!!! That's a wonderful idea!!!!! I'm not married, but I'd love to see your moments of happiness!!!! Please, share it with us!!!!

MissHannah

One Too Many
Thank you all!! I think the colour of my hair lets me get away with what are sometimes less-than-perfect styles! People focus on the colour and don't notice the wonky fluffy bits - all fine with me!

fiftiesfreak: I can't believe you managed to do that wedding hair yourself - just incredible. And you do the most symmetrical rolls too!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
MissHannah said:
Thank you all!! I think the colour of my hair lets me get away with what are sometimes less-than-perfect styles! People focus on the colour and don't notice the wonky fluffy bits - all fine with me!
If there are any wonky bits they aren't evident in your photos. Your hair always looks sleek and shiney. BTW I love the word wonky.

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
MissHannah said:

Hair140208A.jpg

Hair140208.jpg

You look fantastic! I sooooo want to get my hair cut so I can do some more interesting things like this at the front. How long do you have the front of your hair if you don't mind my asking?
Ultra cute photos!:)

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
MissHannah said:
So today I've got a day off and I'm just about to head off to Vivien of Holloway but the wind and rain are beyond belief today so I thought I should show you my hair before it's ruined!

Hair310108C.jpg

Hair310108B.jpg

..and I also wanted to show you this monstrosity:
BadHair.jpg

That is my hair in its natural, unfettered state. And I mean state!

Here is a pic of MissHannah's hair, pre-fixing. Not sure if this helps, but thought I would try....

MissHannah

One Too Many
AllaboutEve said:
You look fantastic! I sooooo want to get my hair cut so I can do some more interesting things like this at the front. How long do you have the front of your hair if you don't mind my asking?
Ultra cute photos!:)

Thank you so much! My fringe/bangs are down to just below my eyes now. I'm actually growing them out a bit so i can do softer, less structured styles - more like our Johanna.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen