Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

MJrules

One of the Regulars
:eek:fftopic: Oh my Godness LadyDay!!! You take the best pictures...like seriously, I kept giggling after every one! I think I'm totally girl-crushing you right now. Awesome awesome flowers, too.

MissHannah

One Too Many
I think I'm girl-crushing a bit too! You are THE cutest and your flower collection is just wondrous! How do you attach them to your hair? Have you glued them onto clips/pins?

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Aw thanks ladies! :eek:

The flowers arnt glued to anything, I use those bendy clips that snap closed to secure the flower. I leave enough stem on the flower and wrap it around a lock of my hair and *snap*, stays all day.

Girl crushes....as long as we are admitting em' I have one on Shooshoo baby :rolleyes:

LD

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
MissHanna. I love your bangs. I do not think they look 80's at all.
Lady Day I really love your updo. I can't figure out how to do an updo with rolls. I like your glasses also.

~*Red*~

Practically Family
LD, you're beautiful!:D Your pictures make me smile! I love your hair in the one where it's all up and the blue flowers, and the purple one with the snood.. soooo super cute! I rather like you in the pomp myself! Sass away girl!

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
Lady Day said:
Aw thanks ladies! :eek:

The flowers arnt glued to anything, I use those bendy clips that snap closed to secure the flower. I leave enough stem on the flower and wrap it around a lock of my hair and *snap*, stays all day.

Girl crushes....as long as we are admitting em' I have one on Shooshoo baby :rolleyes:

LD

lol

Antje

One Too Many
Lady Day love your looks, and I'm real jealous of your flower collection wow.
I collored my hair yesterday bright red again, but I lost the cable of my camera so I can't post pics :(
I hope to do so because my hair really want's to work at the moment

sophia la shok

One of the Regulars
dollydaydream said:
:eek:fftopic: Sophia La Shok - Did I see you in Birmingham at the weekend??? Random I know, either it was you or you have a doppelganger that shops in Primark lol

you did you did! where were you?
i was being dragged by my bf mostly for his clothes shopping spree.

i did mention in another thread- but i don't think you read it...
i know your bf!
we are old chums from college. well, i met him and shake about 10 years ago, but then we went to college. he's a dood.

Naama

Practically Family
:eek:fftopic: Lady Day, I still won't belive that you are over 25!!!!! I'm green with envy my dear! :p

Naama

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
wave clamps?

wowandflutter said:
you gals look so amazing, all of you !

i've been lurking so much, but i was absolutely so excited by this post,
i decided i had to contribute.

basically, i use wave clamps every two-three days, or after every hairwashing & dont use product. they stay fairly well with my wavy hair & are exceptionally easy.
these are really old from when i had red/black hair. its a more natural brown now.

[/url]
wavee3.jpg

heartshape.jpg

wavee.jpg

Where can I buy wave clamps? I guess they'd have to be vintage since I don't think they make them anymore. I searched e-bay for "wave clamps" but found nothing. Help!

Smuterella

One Too Many
oh yes, please post instructions / setting guides in the setting thread for both waves and the pageboy

please help me ladies, I'm useless without clear guidance

useless

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Antje said:
Lady Day love your looks, and I'm real jealous of your flower collection wow.

Dont be jealous, that whole box prolly cost me less than $50 and this is spanning 4 years. lol

I get the flowers mainly from grocery marts, the places that still have a live plant section. Most of them have fake flowers too, and they are super cheap. I buy the stem with the most flowers, and clip em off and have at least 3-5 blossoms for hair wear.

I have a few high end flowers too ($6 each and up), mixed in, so paying the extra isnt worth it if you cant tell ;)

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21