Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Naama

Practically Family
Thank you :) My hir is at the moment chin lenght. What I did was just to set it in pin curls wich I curled towards my face and then just brush it out till "under the flower" (if you know what I mean). Don't brush it out completely! I think the biggest trick is always with the brushing out. With the pin curls, I somehow always set them the same way and the hairstyle differs from how I brush them out. (that's why I'm unable to do more sophisticated do's :( )

Naama

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Gosh you look glamourous!
Naama said:
IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

Naama

Cherry Candee

New in Town
Naama said:
Thank you :) My hir is at the moment chin lenght. What I did was just to set it in pin curls wich I curled towards my face and then just brush it out till "under the flower" (if you know what I mean). Don't brush it out completely! I think the biggest trick is always with the brushing out. With the pin curls, I somehow always set them the same way and the hairstyle differs from how I brush them out. (that's why I'm unable to do more sophisticated do's :( )

Naama

Thank you so much for the tip!! I will definitely give that a try. I hope my hair looks as gorgeous as yours!! :)

The Shirt

Practically Family
Naama - I hardly ever catch your pics for some reason. You are stunning! I adore the way the curls turned out and I covet that haircolor. Cute cute cute.

Kamikat - I only get Rosie comments too when I wear mine. I think you have to wear them a lot so that your friends begin to come up with something less predictable to say!

Inky

One Too Many
Naama - your hair looks great and thanks for the tips on how you do it. I have to get about learning those pincurls!!

LelaViavonie
- if that's just your bike ride "nothing special" do - i can't wait to see something special and fancy!! Beautiful hair - love the color!!

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
THanks Inky.. the color was a MISTAKE... I asked for re wine highlights.. and I got these... Im getting used to them.. but I miss my Deep Violet hair...

I am just never satisfied :D

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Great hair naama. The cut and color look great and you and the style is so glamourus,

IMAG0080_edited.jpg
IMAG0077_edited-2.jpg

Here's un updo with roles. Honey Doll's instructions really hepled. using a barret in the back is much easier and looks so much nicer than bobby pins.

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
deadpandiva said:
Great hair naama. The cut and color look great and you and the style is so glamourus,

IMAG0080_edited.jpg
IMAG0077_edited-2.jpg

Here's un updo with roles. Honey Doll's instructions really hepled. using a barret in the back is much easier and looks so much nicer than bobby pins.

I LOVE your hair!!
U are soo beautiful! I love a good updo to keep the hair outta the face!
THats going to be my next hair do this weekend!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn