Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
Here is what has become my every day do:
IMG_0913.jpg

and here is my SHORT hair page boy and my littlest kiddie Margaux Jean:
funny? we have matching eyebrows lol
IMG_0925.jpg

Miss Hattie

Familiar Face
Kitty_Sheridan said:
Eva, tis true. Mucha would have loved your nose! Mines blobby and not even Irish like my fathers!lol

But I love your hair! Is anyone else enjoying re-runs of The House of Elliot on History? (Sunday nights in the UK) I think you'd love it!

K

NOOOOOOOO WAAAAAY! :eek:
It’s never on is it?
You are the tops- I would of never of known it was on otherwise!

Thanks!

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Your hair looks perfect!

And I can't believe how cute your baby looks, look at that expression, it's like she's saying "Yes, I'm familiar with his work." in a very scholarly manner. lol Soooooo cute!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
You gals make me gasp!

I love how soft this looks:
3057692779_e9d86664ec.jpg

this is pure perfection:
XmasPartyHair1.jpg

XmasPartyHair2.jpg

I haven't been active here for ages and I haven't curled my hair for months, just been wearing it à la Mary Weiss, but now I'm almost myself again and the curls have returned as well :)

P.S. I've never seen such a smart looking baby!

JessiLynn

Familiar Face
Hey all, it's been forever!
May I just say that everyone looks absolutely fabulous! Such pretty hair! And such amazing hair-cuts since I was last on here

Anyhow, this was yesterday. It's darker than the last time I posted, and it was my first time curling it in a while (I'd just been letting it do it's natural wave thing).

dsc00157ab6.jpg

dsc00158zy5.jpg

dsc00156ru6.jpg

Esme

One of the Regulars
Oh JessieLynn, my hair would SO do that! Even with the cut I have now, I think. Please share your setting pattern and roller sizes.

ExquisiteBones, my husband hates it when I do this (I think because he can't see on my tiny monitor) but I had to show him your baby and say, "I LOVE the look on this baby's face!!" He laughed out loud.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I did get the books--they were better than I expected. Someday I'll do screencaps of everything I want to reproduce from that show. In particular there's one of Evie's hats and one of her coats I'd love to have.

Watch out for that Florence Ranby, I'll wager she's the culprit! ;)

Kitty_Sheridan said:
Did you know there was a book? 'The House at War' set in ww2? Quite good.

Must dash, I think one of my sewing room girls may be stealing my designs!:eek:

Laura Chase

One Too Many
JessiLynn, you are a very beautiful girl and your coiffure is just right! Especially the front, which I always think is the most difficult part to set perfectly. Tell us how you did it!

~*Red*~

Practically Family
I LOOOVE your new dark hair!

JessiLynn said:
Hey all, it's been forever!
May I just say that everyone looks absolutely fabulous! Such pretty hair! And such amazing hair-cuts since I was last on here

Anyhow, this was yesterday. It's darker than the last time I posted, and it was my first time curling it in a while (I'd just been letting it do it's natural wave thing).

dsc00157ab6.jpg

dsc00158zy5.jpg

dsc00156ru6.jpg

La Julia

One of the Regulars
exquisitebones said:
Here is what has become my every day do:
IMG_0913.jpg

and here is my SHORT hair page boy and my littlest kiddie Margaux Jean:
IMG_0925.jpg

The hair is great & the baby is soooo adorable
Made me smile :)

KittyVonKirsche

Familiar Face
exquisitebones said:
my littlest kiddie Margaux Jean:
And she has her mummy gorgeous peepers! What a couple of stunners :D Margaux Jean is just the most gorgeous name. That neck is just begging for some serious rasberry blowing lol

SassyLindaB

Familiar Face
well I was blonde-ish for about a month and I haaaated it sooooo much, I have gone back to red and black but have done the opposite this time with black as the "mane" colour, I looooove it so much. I even had a play with a side roll...hubby says when I have my glasses on I look like a naughty librarian lol

004-1.jpg

041.jpg

Lillemor

One Too Many
When I slip into a period of not wanting to do anything with my hair, I just check this thread. It's always so inspiring and your photos confirm to me that I will not look matronly!

Odalisque

A-List Customer
I need a new camera!

Please forgive the poor photo quality....
this was my set last night using foam rollers and trying out Motions wrap foam for the first time.
lounge040.jpg

Lillemor

One Too Many
You wear that style well. I always have to tuck my hair away from the sides of my face. How many/what size foam rollers do you use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo