Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Antje

One Too Many
fje0hy.jpg

2cymu0o.jpg

ZoetteVDT

New in Town
2brithgt.jpg

3.jpg

Just pin curls overnight then brushed out,
had to make a photobucket account just to put these two photos up! Is there any other way to put photos on here?

P.s sorry they're so big! I'm quite new and haven't really worked out how to do alot of things yet!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
deadpandiva said:
Kitty T- I like you hair and the lipstick. is that your natural lip shape?

Deapandiva, yes, that is 100% my natural lip shape. There are many things about my appearance that I dislike, but this is not one of them :)

Puzzicato said:
MAC Red is my favourite. I find that if I've put lipliner (I use MAC Brick) all over my lips the lipstick doesn't budge.

I use a lipstick primer, lipliner filled in, lipstick, powder, the whole shebang. Unless I seal it, it will still thin throughout the evening.

Antje

One Too Many
deadpandiva said:
My hair for RetroRama. You can't see it that well because of the hat but it covers up alot of the horrible damage.
retrotammi.jpg

Here is My sister's hair. It came out well but I wanted to set it overnight and she wouldn't let me. This is with a curling iron. This pic also shows off the coolest tattoo in the world. IMO.
retrorama2.jpg

metromixretrorama.jpg

I almost forgot to tell, you both look totally amazing

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the compliments every one.
Kamikat- Yes we are twins we freak out when we see other twins also. I guess it's a universal twin thing. lol

SheBear74

Practically Family
deadpandiva said:
My hair for RetroRama. You can't see it that well because of the hat but it covers up alot of the horrible damage.
retrotammi.jpg

Here is My sister's hair. It came out well but I wanted to set it overnight and she wouldn't let me. This is with a curling iron. This pic also shows off the coolest tattoo in the world. IMO.
retrorama2.jpg

metromixretrorama.jpg

You two look just beautiful!!!

Scarlet Belle

Familiar Face
So, this mornings pin curl set was lovely and I was all ready to trot out and start my day.

IMG_1569.jpg

I didnt even get to my destination, before being caught in a torrential down pour and arrived looking like this.

Photo150.jpg

Dont'cha hate that!! [huh]

GoddessMama

One of the Regulars
lol lol OMG is it bad that I find your last picture soo funny? I'm sorry that your lovely doo was ruined by the mean old rain!

Scarlet Belle

Familiar Face
GoddessMama said:
lol lol OMG is it bad that I find your last picture soo funny? I'm sorry that your lovely doo was ruined by the mean old rain!

Nahhhh, its not bad... nothing funnier than anothers hair misfortune! Hehehe lol

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Firstly, amazing dos ladies! I have a very hard time doing my own hair...styling it. So I'm letting it go naturally for now. ;)

My hair currently, naturally curly.
01%200162sm.jpg

Older pics of my victory roll attempts!
Picture%20010c.jpg

ncix-box-%20018crop.jpg

X
BD

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Scarlet Belle- I love your photos. You remind me of claire Trevor in the first one.
Black Dahlia- I like your victory roles but I think your natural curls are beautiful.

swinggal- your hair look lovley. I can't beleive you were able to accomplish that look in about an hour.

Scarlet Belle

Familiar Face
Thanks for the sweet comments! Today I made sure to have my umbrella with me!! :p

SwingGal, your waves are so super lovely! Have you ever tried to do them with a triple barrel tong? I havent been able to master good, small, neat ones with pin curls unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany