Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Scarlet Belle

Familiar Face
Darhling said:
Bumperbangs!

bumperbangs1.jpg

bmberbangs3.jpg

Yep, I completely agree with someone else before me...you are totally rockin' the blonde! It suits you brilliantly.

pompsnpincurls

Familiar Face
I'm new to FL :). Nice to meet you!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Amber. I've been reading posts for a while now, and thought I'd introduce myself to you and show you my first official full-on, wet-set pincurl set and of course my first SUCCESSFUL fake eye lash application. I hope to post a lot more as I learn new styles that work for me! See you around! :)

Amber

pincurls2.jpg

pincurls.jpg

Jezebel_Amazon

One of the Regulars
So pretty! You look like vanilla! <3

pompsnpincurls said:
Hi Everyone,

My name is Amber. I've been reading posts for a while now, and thought I'd introduce myself to you and show you my first official full-on, wet-set pincurl set and of course my first SUCCESSFUL fake eye lash application. I hope to post a lot more as I learn new styles that work for me! See you around! :)

Amber

pincurls2.jpg

pincurls.jpg

pompsnpincurls

Familiar Face
What a warm welcome :).

Hahahaha, 'vanilla', that just keeps making me giggle! Thank you all! All you gals are gorgeous and creative, and it makes me want to do something with my hair everyday!

I'm planning on getting a somewhat modernized middy-cut so that I can do more period styles more easily, and I'll definitely post pics as soon as that happens!

BoPeep

Practically Family
Definitely! They're having a blowout sale in early August . . .$5 or $10 on everything . . . literally, everything! I can't wait! We should meet up there.

Retro Chick

New in Town
I've really enjoyed reading through this thread for inspiration!

I had a half hearted go at fingerwaves this morning to see if I could make them work with a bit of setting lotion and some kirby grips. I think they came out well enough to be worth another (proper) go at them.

4720779670_2624cb13b5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany