Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Tatum

Practically Family
Wow, all you ladies look lovely! Kiri, your hair is inspiring me to leave mine down for a change ;)

I finally got back in the swing of things, and I felt this was worthy of posting. Part of me really misses my short hair, but I don't think I would have survived our crazy summer without the option of a ponytail, so I think I'm going to stick out the length I have! The longest part of my "U" is down to the middle of my back now.

IMG_1266_2small.jpg

IMG_1269small.jpg

*edited because the pics were gigantic

Puzzicato

One Too Many
Tatum said:
Wow, all you ladies look lovely! Kiri, your hair is inspiring me to leave mine down for a change ;)

I finally got back in the swing of things, and I felt this was worthy of posting. Part of me really misses my short hair, but I don't think I would have survived our crazy summer without the option of a ponytail, so I think I'm going to stick out the length I have! The longest part of my "U" is down to the middle of my back now.

IMG_1266_2small.jpg

Beautiful! Does that kind of roll have a different name, or is it still called a Victory Roll?

Tatum

Practically Family
Thanks, girls! I don't think I've ever had a roll come out as pretty as that one. Everyone at work oohed and aahed over it, but they don't have the...hmmm...high standards that the Lounge ladies do? So it really boosts my confidence that I didn't forget how to style my hair after all this time!

Hailey, wow, a rose! :D

Puzzicato, I have no idea if it is a true Victory Roll at that point; I used one of the style's in Lauren's book as inspiration, and I believe she referred to it as such. It held up darn well, too.

NancyLouise

One of the Regulars
Hair and excitement over my new hat :) It was my first attempt at the bang roll (I had no rat so there were tons of bobby pins just floating around in it..haha) and at the end of the night, so it had fallen down a bit!

4958349051_3613e1151d.jpg

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
NancyLouise said:
Hair and excitement over my new hat :) It was my first attempt at the bang roll (I had no rat so there were tons of bobby pins just floating around in it..haha) and at the end of the night, so it had fallen down a bit!

NancyLouise great job on the bang roll. VEry cute and you also have the best dimples.

D

Deleted member 12480

NancyLouise said:

That is you AT THE END OF THE NIGHT?!

Whoosh, am i jealous. You look lovely.

xx

NancyLouise

One of the Regulars
Also, Annie, jealous, pshhh - you look very lovely in your new black hair color (I sound like a little spy now because we've never talked...haha)

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Doesn't she just! Actually i will agree with Annie, if that is you at the end of the night, well, hats off to you, stunning! I look like i have been rinsed out under a tap and then rough dried usually after a night on the tiles!

D

Deleted member 12480

the phrase 'dragged through a hedge backwards' usually springs to mind when i get in from school and look in the mirror!

And thankyou for noticing! Xxx

Honey Bee

One of the Regulars
deleteduser said:
the phrase 'dragged through a hedge backwards' usually springs to mind when i get in from school and look in the mirror!

And thankyou for noticing! Xxx

lol
Thats me after a day with humidity!!

Lovely avatar Miss Annie, you do the color very well :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda