Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
DPD... I find that it works best when freshly applied. The next day it is still in my hair, but the kink has returned. :( But definitly try it out. Like I said, it's meant to be a hair treatment, but I find it works best as a styling aid for me.

Antje... Thanks. The sound is a bit off due to background noise which I hope to fix in the next one, but in the meantime... watch it with sound, it makes the weird faces make more sense. Hahaha

Tatum... Thanks so much! It is a simple technique, but it seems to be a missing element for a lot of girls from what I have been reading. Let me know how it works for you.

Goldfish... hehehe thank you! I can't imagine why it wouldn't work. I just use those brushes because they are all that I have. :-D

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

Rue, your hair looks amazing! When I have bangs, I often don't know how to style my hair...how you've styled it here is just perfect.
X
BD

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Rue- I love your eybows. Love the hair also.
Love the blonde on you Rocky Horror
I always love you hair Lolita. It looks so authentic and I suspect that dress is really cute too. I finally watched your video. It was insightful and funny.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
MarieAnne... Thank you. Not bad for 15 mins!

Rue... Thank you. I was a bit rushed today, but I am happy with how it turned out.

RockyHorror... Thank you. With a little prep time, it is really simple!

DPD... Thanks so much! That makes me feel good. I am always afraid that my styles look a bit too modern because of the thickness. I am glad to see others don't agree with me. :) You can see a better photo of my dress at my blog if you are so inclined.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
LolitaHaze;1109231[B said:
DPD[/B]... Thanks so much! That makes me feel good. I am always afraid that my styles look a bit too modern because of the thickness. I am glad to see others don't agree with me. :) You can see a better photo of my dress at my blog if you are so inclined.

Gloria DeHaven had thick hair and it always looked amazing. I always think of her when I see your pics.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Ooh! DPD I believe you have something there!! I normally think of Carole Landis and Priscilla Lane. I think I will be adding Mrs DeHaven to my list!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
My first successful wet set in more than five years. I used pillow rollers for the back and bobby pins for the waves in front. Forgive the fact that I look crazy in all the pictures.
231b304dfce5.jpg
ecaf01cd6ec7.jpg

f00bbc9253ab.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner