Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

rue

IMG_3561.jpg
IMG_3560.jpg

You always look beautiful BoPeep :)

Rue and BoPeep, you both look beautiful! My first attempt at a pin curl set. Not toooo bad, I think!

Photo136.jpg

Very nice :) I have yet to master the pin curl, but hopefully one day ;)

SheBear74

Practically Family
My hair is finally long enough to do rolls with out having to use the rats, though I still use them sometimes :)

apa.jpg

SheBear74

Practically Family
Rue - Yes, we all feel ridiculous taking those awkward, over-the-shoulder bathroom shots trying to get the best lighting on our heads! :D I usually like what I see in the mirror, but somehow the camera just never quite catches it right.

So here's my middy which is finally growing out into a better length for my tastes. This is my usual pin curl set. (my daughter's artwork in the background)

IMG_3561.jpg
IMG_3560.jpg

I totally know what your talking about with the mirror thing. I always ask my husband why do I think I look ok in the mirror but you take my pic and I look crazy! Love the art work in the background. The picture behind me in mine is artwork my 15 year old did when he was about 8. :)

Love your set! Can't wait till mine is a little longer!

shazzabanazza

Practically Family
Nine: Your first attempt at pin curls looks pretty darn good to me!

I am going to try pin curls again as I tried the other night but ended up using rollers (it was the first time ive set my hair)

Nine

New in Town
Thank you, ladies! I'm going to keep playing around until I get it right. Antje, wow! That style is fantastic!

Attempt at a bouffant style today.
Photo137.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran