Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Ireen Harper

New in Town
Photo05141405_1.jpg
yes6.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
That smile trumps the drizzly weather. I have that Adam's brother-porkpie. Nice hat!
Mahagonny Bill and I are taking The Traveling Hat around Seattle, so I set my hair in pin curls and brought out my Adam porkpie. Sadly, monsoon season hit Seattle today, so here I am, at the top of the Space Needle, with what's left of my pin curl set. I'm a bit giddy with playing tourist in our neighborhood.

5253459138_50f4d95e5f_z.jpg

Berlin

Practically Family
lala-5.jpg

Finally decided to cut my tailbone reaching hair off. Even tho I could made rolls and other hairdo's with my long hair, I am glad I made the step for it's much easier this way to create pretty golden era hairdo's :)

I am wearing triple victory rolls on the picture, but the one on the right plays peek-a-boo;)

SheBear74

Practically Family
lala-5.jpg

Finally decided to cut my tailbone reaching hair off. Even tho I could made rolls and other hairdo's with my long hair, I am glad I made the step for it's much easier this way to create pretty golden era hairdo's :)

I am wearing triple victory rolls on the picture, but the one on the right plays peek-a-boo;)

Just stunning!!! Love the flower too!

Katinka von K.

A-List Customer
I originally wanted to go to a party today, so I dyed and set my hair. Nothing serious, just a very rough and loose pincurl set to get some shape. I had to cancel the party, thatswhy no make up at all, but I still have my hair. The set´s not spectacular, so it´s mainly about the colour. I totally missed the green and now I feel whole again. The rest of my hair is a dark to bright red, btw. Try to get rid of some old black there.

5272424482_1d254bb41f_b.jpg

beth

Familiar Face
lala-5.jpg

I love it, it looks adorable!
OT, but are you wearing lippy? If so what kind is it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ