Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

SheBear74

Practically Family
Boy do I love photoshop for wrinkles. lol
IMG-20120301-00793.jpg

IMG-20120301-00785.jpg

SheBear74

Practically Family
Thanks! It's one of my favs. I got it at Claires, the flowers are a light teal and they are stuck on a big comb.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Love that style on you, SheBear! I agree, you look great without bangs.

MissLaurieMarie - You are darling, and your hair looks great. I love that snood, such a pretty color!

countrybumpkin

New in Town
aww thanks Flicka just what you promised! Lovin the look, tee hee! So there are no layers it just tapers around. Shame I still am in the process of growing out a hideous layer cut which was inflickted on me about half a year ago It seems a long old process though am planning to go short when the time comes (Probably another year at this rate) It's making styling very difficult at the mo so I mostly hot stick it using a ton of hairspray to hold each stick I curl, but am going to purchace some motion foam wrap and 1 inch foam rollers to experiment properly soon. I have a natural curl so as soon as the wind picks up it's a complete frizz puff. It seems you have a good hairdresser at hand and have a good styling technique aswell, very jealous I must say :). Gosh, the back looks short can you still fit rollers in there?

SheBear74

Practically Family
I am torn! lol I really like having them but I am loving the rolls in front. I am going to grow them out longer and see if there is anyway I can have the best of both worlds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails