Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
LolitaHaze said:
I just cut my hair...

Before and After. Mind you, the before is a professional shoot with great lighting and the after is in my bathroom with crap poo lighting.

IMG_4632c-1.jpg
me005b.jpg

Holy frijole! I thought you was growing your hairs out!

I am shocked! But it doesn't look bad. I am just surprised!

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
~*Red*~ said:
Wow Ladies! You've all been busy!

Pink: Oh my, that beautiful streak is going to look even hotter with that fabulous Rogue costume you plan to wear. I can't wait to see pics of the full ensemble! (and may I say.. those boots... drooling over here!;) )

I know I'm super excited for this weekend! I'm afraid though I won't love those boots for too long! ;)

certainlyred

New in Town
LolitaHaze said:
I just cut my hair...

Before and After. Mind you, the before is a professional shoot with great lighting and the after is in my bathroom with crap poo lighting.

IMG_4632c-1.jpg
me005b.jpg

Ohhh, I just love your hair shorter. It looks so young and fresh and pretty. I'll bet it's slightly more versatile and easier to take care of, too!

VanillaT

One of the Regulars
I actually prefer it shorter too, LolitaHaze!

Everyone here has fantastic hair, and the styles are great. :eusa_clap

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
DeadpanDiva... Thank you. I look forward to trying vintage styles with the shorter hair!

Red... You are too sweet! I like the new length, I am just hoping that it won't be TOO poofy for vintage goodness. The drying time is still there... the thickness likes to hold it in! :(

Pink... Yeah... I wanted to get it back down to my butt, but I needed the cut. The curls weren't holding and the ends we a mess.

CertainlyRed... I can only hope that my hair styles look more authentic now, but I am afraid the thickness is still going to be troublesome.

Audrey Horne... That is part of the reason why I cut it... those ends needed to go! Ick!

Vanilla T... Thanks. I think I am going to have some fun with it!

Audrey Horne

Practically Family
First Attempt at Rolls

2213261165_075094074f.jpg

2213261359_cf354d210c.jpg

2214053900_19d0d66ce6.jpg

I'm just starting out trying to style my hair, I'm usually a ponytail kind of girl. I'm so excited to start trying out all the lovely tips I've found through this site. You ladies are such an inspiration! I didn't curl the remaining hair because I just did it before bed. I also had no idea what to do with my bangs/fringe when I was done, so I put them into a little curl. I didn't back comb at all but my hair is pretty thick so I think it turned out ok. I've been studying pictures and tutorials and I still don't really know what I'm doing but I'm excited to get better. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated! :)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
How many rolls do you have there? I actually like the little roll you have with the bangs. And I prefer my rolls closer to my head also, although I see alot of rolls that have more oooomph to them.

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Your first attempt at rolls is a home run, my dear! I see no criticism needed! Very nice! I don't know that I could get mine to look that nice and neat and beautiful all at the same time. :D

Lil' Miss A

Familiar Face
Audrey Horne said:
2213261165_075094074f.jpg

2213261359_cf354d210c.jpg

2214053900_19d0d66ce6.jpg

I'm just starting out trying to style my hair, I'm usually a ponytail kind of girl. I'm so excited to start trying out all the lovely tips I've found through this site. You ladies are such an inspiration! I didn't curl the remaining hair because I just did it before bed. I also had no idea what to do with my bangs/fringe when I was done, so I put them into a little curl. I didn't back comb at all but my hair is pretty thick so I think it turned out ok. I've been studying pictures and tutorials and I still don't really know what I'm doing but I'm excited to get better. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated! :)

I think they look wonderful...curls i can manage no probs, but i still find rolls tricky...Well done you!!:eusa_clap ;)

Antje

One Too Many
he gals

i haven't been around a while sorry,

but I really love your looks

lolita I love your new cut and johanna your hair is also fab when you wear it strait
and kitty t wow those collor on those roles are awsome.
and al the rest of you who I forgot great looks everyone.

I post a pic of my hair soon, I just collored it yesterday and I wear my hair only with my perm hanging loose.
just to look how long it has to grow before it is really out

(takes ages i think)

anyway try to post soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo