Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

TheSwingingBee

One of the Regulars
Ok so this is my hair this morning, victory rolls and a roll for the bangs:

And some alternative shots:

And here's why you should use a rat when your do a roll for your bangs:

I didn't use any rats, but I have SUPER thick hair, it's pretty short (barely below my chin now) but I still managed to get these done after setting my hair last night.

ShortClara

One Too Many
Aorta, I just love your avatar! What a gorgeous look! I'll tip my hat to the German women, if you're an example! :)

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
I gave up trying to do faux bangs so I got them cut(I have forehead where the pins should go into, a little painful!). Here they are:
P6250054.jpg

I probaby gave the hairdresser a headache with me being well ......me! But I will always make sure the cut is exactly what I want. No exceptions!

Samantha

Antje

One Too Many
MissHannah said:
Hell's bells Smuterella - you look incredible! I'm so going to get Nina to chop my hair off!

For your amusement this was my hair 'au naturel' on sunday morning. Needs a trim n'est pas?!

BIGHAIRJune08.jpg

This looks a lot like my hair when I do nothing to it

=ritzy=

Familiar Face
Darhling said:
I think this is my first post in here.. but I am never going to work out these specific hairstyles out, so I am just going to roll up my hair on my curlers as always. This is the result.

DSC01864.jpg
your hair is gorgeous..this is how long i want to grow mine out..if not even longer...how do you keep it from looking so healthy?? my hair has not been the best lately...:( Love your hair!

PS

A-List Customer
Faythe,
Your hair looks great. The length is really coming along and it looks so healthy!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Ritzy - It has always been pretty healthy and strong and could get very long, but now that I am getting it dyed dark brown, it has become so much more healthy (I used to get my blonde hair lightened), so the last time I was at my hairdressers to get a cut and it had been 6 months since my previous cut, it was only neccessary to cut less than an inch off. So I guess it has been dying my hair dark that has contributed to my healthy hair.

TheSwingingBee said:
And here's why you should use a rat when your do a roll for your bangs

hehe I end up with a see through fringe too. I think my hair is probably too fine to use a rat.

Today I am jolly;

PICT0094.jpg

I didn't have time to do anything good with the back this morning so I did this instead;

PICT0096.jpg

Total mess, but worked ok. After all, I can't see the back of my head so what do I care [huh]

zaika

One Too Many
last night i finally had a chance to do pin curls...it's been months. they turned out so well (for me) and i really think it was my new vanity. i could actually SEE what i was doing. lol

DSC06720.jpg

DSC06730.jpg

DSC06738.jpg

i keep telling myself that i need to practice finger waves...but it's too scary yet. hehe

zaika

One Too Many
Rockapin-up said:
Zaika!!! you look marvelous!!! I love your hair. I have been way to lazy to practice pin curls as I have thick hair. You really inspire me to practice :)

thanks!! it's in desperate need of trimming, though.

you know, i did my friend's hair once...she has THICK hair. it took almost and hour and a half. lol seriously...it took all that i had not to grab a big ol' hunk and wrap it up and hope for the best. haha. the next day, it was big and poofy...but the day after, it was really beautiful and shiny!! she looked like a movie star.

so...yeah. you should practice more!! i think it'll turn out beautiful. :D

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Just Beautiful!!!

:eusa_clap Zaika:eusa_clap
Seriously..amazing job with your pincurls! Look at that wave! It's gorgeous! And girl, you know it.. pincurls=patience. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael