Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Miss_Bella_Hell, this cut is gorgeous! It suits you to a T :)
What did you ask the hairdresser to do? (I may need to be a copycat in the future...)
0325091641.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
rosierawhyde said:
Its very pretty, you remind me of Winona Ryder!:)

Thanks! I'll take it, even though I'm more like 2 of her. ;)

Lau Mo said:
Miss Bella Hell, love the new cut!

Thanks!

cherry lips said:
Miss_Bella_Hell, this cut is gorgeous! It suits you to a T :)
What did you ask the hairdresser to do? (I may need to be a copycat in the future...)
0325091641.jpg

Well, I have a great relationship with this guy, I go in and we do something fun every time. This is a modified page boy, hit at an angle with a 1.25" curling iron after spraying.

cecil

A-List Customer
New hair looks great, Miss_Bella_Hell.

I currently have my first wet set in. I got really pretty pincurl waves a few times when i set my hair dry, but then for some reason they'd just as often go really terribly, so I though I'd give wet a go. I made the ones at the back bigger than the ones in the front, but they're still wet despite being done about 18 hours ago. I'm currently at work with my set in but then wearing a beret over the top, so I look like a gumnut. Stupid thick hair! :mad: If it doesn't turn out okay I'm gonna be mad!

Tamamiko

One of the Regulars
I have a picture...

That could be posted in several different threads, and I was hoping to get opinions on it's best placement.

It could be a hair picture, though it's not close up... It could also be a purchase picture, but I don't remember the source of the slip... I'm sure there are more categories it could fit as well, but I guess the main question is, should I post it here first?

Miss_Bella_Hell

Oooh thanks everyone!! If my complexion wasn't so olive I'd be blushing.

The curl isn't natural, it's induced by curling iron! I do have wavy hair though.

Fleur...how short is your hair? I don't remember it being short...

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
rosierawhyde said:
Its very pretty, you remind me of Winona Ryder!:)

Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Thanks! I'll take it, even though I'm more like 2 of her. ;)

:eek:fftopic: Bella, stop me if I'm being too flirtatious or personal (because I can't stop myself haha): I love Winona, but she can't hold a candle to your hourglass figure. I'll never forget how you looked in the gold/champagne dress, not to mention the bathing suits! Be still my heart...

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
CrazyDaisy: You and your hair are absolutely stunning!

Here is my hair today. It is just the curls from hot rollers brushed out, nothing too exciting. I rarely use hot rollers as I don't generally like the result. I thought this turned out alright though.
IMG_3188.jpg

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Oh my! I thought it was exciting! Pure perfection :eusa_clap I also love the color, and the specs, and the girl, and...
ClaraB said:
CrazyDaisy:
Here is my hair today. It is just the curls from hot rollers brushed out, nothing too exciting. I rarely use hot rollers as I don't generally like the result. I thought this turned out alright though.
IMG_3188.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

cherry lips said:
:eek:fftopic: Bella, stop me if I'm being too flirtatious or personal (because I can't stop myself haha): I love Winona, but she can't hold a candle to your hourglass figure. I'll never forget how you looked in the gold/champagne dress, not to mention the bathing suits! Be still my heart...

Haha stop you? Never! ;)

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
ClaraB said:
CrazyDaisy: You and your hair are absolutely stunning!

IMG_3188.jpg

I'd consider this photoshoot worthy!

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Clara B, those curls are great! They are exactly what I can't obtain: big well defined bouncy curls!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24