Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your OVERCOATS

MikeBravo

One Too Many
Fabric is brown with a blue check

Not sure of vintage. I believe it to be pre-50's. This one is super heavy. My photos do NOT do this coat justice. For whatever reason, my camera is being a pain, and making all of my photos come out blurry or pixelated.

Those pics look quite clear on my PC, I have a similar pattern overcoat of my own. Nice pattern and colours.

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Newly acquired overcoat by Stafford:
llqx.jpg

With apologies for the washed out photo. Not vintage, but I liked the look of it. It had a somewhat vintagey feel I thought. I welcome any comments or thoughts, good or bad!

Metatron

One Too Many
Looks good with the burgundy waistcoat.
The beard does suit you!
I've been told that a beard suits me, but I don't like the way they feel. :eusa_doh:

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Today I dug around on e-Bay for the first time in a month or so and the winter coats are starting to be posted up. Start watching the listings!

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Hi all, I have been away from here for a year or two but have not been away from ebay or charity shops!
I received today a fantastic Crombie wool overcoat bought on ebay for £19.
The tailor was Michael Sax from West London and I would say it is a bespoke item.

I will take some photos tomorrow and post.

Rob
So it's not a Crombie then, like a cowboy hat is not necessarily a Stetson.;)

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Nice. I wish more of the German stuff had survived the post-war years. So much style and often incredible attention to detail and workmanship.

Hal

Practically Family
German lightweight overcoat bought in Berlin several years ago. late 20s according to the seller.
Indeed, an excellent coat. The disappearance of the lightweight topcoat is a great pity (it would be very useful at this season); a trench-coat or other raincoat (less stylish) has to do instead.

Luxire

Vendor
We made this recently. Probably the best trench-coat option available: Light weight water-proof breathable fabric from Epic, Bemberg lining for the warmer days, removable wool lining for the cooler days.

Man Tommy you racked up on the awesome tweeds. That's a fantastic 50s car coat!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

u9ejusa9.jpg
nudypaty.jpg

Here's one I picked up last spring for 10 bucks. I wear a 48 long, so I was reeeally fired up to find something my size.
The close ups didn't come out so good, but its a light grey with blck and blue flecks woven through.
2usuvanu.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner