Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your photography

vintage.vendeuse

A-List Customer
Eldorado Park, Long Beach, CA
September 13, 2014

10700305_344466972395634_22507626554836316_o.jpg

Beautiful! (and now my new desktop background)

vintage.vendeuse

A-List Customer
Saw this painted on the side of a barn in Michigan's "thumb" area. A statement in favor of organic farming, perhaps?

barncouple1_zps50efdecb.jpg

Actually, the artists say it's a statement on corporate America. The couple represent CEO's, wearing "golden gas masks" because "they aren't breathing the same air as everyone else". Go figure.

Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I posted a really fuzzy teaser photo a couple of months ago, with the promise that I would show some clear photos. As you can see, it is a Supermarine Schneider Cup racer. I talked to the woman who owns it, seems her father had it cast. Unfortunately, she does not have the molds. This is hands down my favorite hood ornament!
Morgan1_zps2d62f645.jpg
Morgan_zps6f8326ae.jpg
Morgan2_zps19406f99.jpg

I posted a really fuzzy teaser photo a couple of months ago, with the promise that I would show some clear photos. As you can see, it is a Supermarine Schneider Cup racer. I talked to the woman who owns it, seems her father had it cast. Unfortunately, she does not have the molds. This is hands down my favorite hood ornament!

Stearmen, that is fabulous! Shame she no longer has the casting molds.

Old Rogue

Practically Family
I noticed these growing on the ditch bank behind my back yard while mowing the lawn this past August. Essentially they're just weeds, but my wife and I actually considered trying to transplant them to one of the flower beds around the house.

Wildflowers2.jpg

Great shot Blackthorn!

Beautiful, Old Rogue. I'd be tempted to move some too.

V.C. I always enjoy your California pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21