Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your photography

K.McG

New in Town
Wow there are some really awesome shots here!

here is my contribution, all of these were taken on my little old nikon cool pix, with little to no editing other than a bit of colour correction.

katelandscape1.jpg

DSCN6354.jpg

cannonade.jpg

pagoda.jpg

DSCN9854.jpg

DSCN7276.jpg

DSCN8483.jpg

I could go on, but I'll spare you!

Whizz for Atomms

New in Town
A few from me, mainly seascapes I'm afraid - do like photographing them as you get a nice walk along the beach and the photographs are just a bonus! Must get out with my camera again, have been very lazy this year.

08032b634a61177378decb7bb955623d-d37bcee.jpg

7ad40e8e8856b640ebbfc138fb5d2358-d2xlt88.jpg

4515bc458fa99f73a6bc3b9535ae4d83.jpg

6c6379e4c7c7ef3bbe447a7515d95d68.jpg

f6ba8b4f987b81cb.jpg

Steven180

One of the Regulars
K.McG - incredible eye for the unseen perspective. Sometimes those missed are the ones we should really see.

Whizz for Atomms - thanks for reminding us how so much beauty still exists in the world.

Am still amazed by the insight Loungers can capture with their cameras, and the appreciation that goes with it. These really define who you are. Amateurs you are not!
M.

scooter

Practically Family
Recent visit to Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles. Afraid I don't have the photographic skills that some here enjoy, but I'll make my meager contribution. A couple statues outside the library and a gorgeous rose blossom I thought you might enjoy.
IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0131.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0133.JPG

Highlander

A-List Customer
Porch Photo from 1920's style St. Louis Homes

I love repetition, always have. I recall the days years ago of sitting in the barber chair and the mirrors in front reflecting to the mirrors behind and just vanishing into infinity in the reflections. When I saw this it reminded me of that:

GabesPorch2011BWDark-vi.jpg

Dubya

One of the Regulars
Here are a selection of photos taken on a holiday to Bertchesgaten and the Obersalzburg in 2005:

The hotel, the Hotel Zum Turken. This was the office of the Reichssicherheitsdienst (RSD), Hitlers Security Service on the Obersalzburg and was only about 100m away from the Berghof, Hitlers residence (now completely gone apart from rear retaining walls and driveway.

Where the stump and candles (yes, candles!) are is roughly where the famous patio would have been at the Berghof, where a lot of film footage of the Fuhrer was taken

Anyway, back to normality. Here are a selection of pics I took of Lake Konigsee, just outside Berchtesgaten and a view from the top of the Kelsteinhaus - also known as the Eagles Nest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm