Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your photography

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
After a one on one interview with the World’s #1 Women’s Tennis Player,
I had the nerve to ask her to hit with me.

We did the next morning.
Although very shy & gentle, on the court she was just the opposite.

When she said, “Come on...show me what you got!”
I believe I almost went into deep shock....all I kept thinking was...
“ oh God...please don’t let me do a dumb stupid shot !"

Naturally she killed me....I believe I only got one point.
She was being nice to me. I was a lucky guy ! :eek:

8xu52f.jpg

Last edited:

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Well, it's not my photography (even though it's me in the cover photo), but it is a photo by my son, James M. Brown. He is a very talented photographer, especially if he can make a photo of me look that good. :)

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great photo. Your son has the art of lighting down pat. Congrats on making the cover!

Thanks. My son did a huge portrait size of that photo for me for Christmas two years ago. I have it hanging in my dining room. It looks more like a painting than a photo (that was the "look" James was going for). The publisher of Muzzleloader Magazine is a friend of mine and saw the portrait when visiting here. He and James worked a deal to have it on the cover. Good for James, good for the magazine, and good for me. I like it when everyone is happy.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Big Man, your son is very talented, almost looks like a period painting! Doesn't hurt that I have a soft spot for Muzzleloaders!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran