Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Alfred Sargent`s Exclusive Moore...see the separate thread...very surprised at the quality!

DSC_8739.jpg

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
It's community clean out weekend so I went dumpster-diving. Came up with this single vintage ventilated shoe from a house being cleaned out after the elderly owners moved. 1940s? 1950s? Decent condition, fits me.

Sad part is I couldn't find its mate. The folks cleaning hadn't seen it.

Lost to history.

001-32.jpg

002-23.jpg

Two lions on the crest?
003-24.jpg

Last edited:
It's community clean out weekend so I went dumpster-diving. Came up with this single vintage ventilated shoe from a house being cleaned out after the elderly owners moved. 1940s? 1950s? Decent condition, fits me.

Sad part is I couldn't find its mate. The folks cleaning hadn't seen it.

Lost to history.

001-32.jpg

002-23.jpg

Two lions on the crest?
003-24.jpg

Geez, that would kill me. I have a pair very similar to your single. They are great shoes.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I've seen similar things happen in life, I would be looking for any one legged men living in town...you may find the other shoe!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
I had as mate in the airlines that only ever travelled with a left thong/flip flop/havaiiana. He reckoned wherever you went in the world you could find a right footed thong. I laughed because I swear every beach I have ever walked on I have found a right footed thong on the tideline!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I had as mate in the airlines that only ever travelled with a left thong/flip flop/havaiiana. He reckoned wherever you went in the world you could find a right footed thong. I laughed because I swear every beach I have ever walked on I have found a right footed thong on the tideline!
Flip Flops in the summer, and the "one glove" around in the winter time!

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Pity ventys are .5 bigger than tagged which would have made them wearable for a 10.5D and worth like USD100.

I wear a 12 and it fit me well. Leather is a little dry but servicable. The sole is well worn but still has some life in it.

sproily

Practically Family
I am having a pair of dress boots made for me on a 30's 'very' chiseled box toe last. These are the uppers. The shoes will have an oak tanned spade sole.

527229_3481222674873_288666383_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana