Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I did it again, bought my third pair of Wolverine Addison's, this time in tan. I got the idea for the tan boots by reading a review from a non manufacturers sight. You can see his boots in the second photo. As you can see, he does not baby them, just some oil and more wear! I hope mine looks like that in a year. Thats what I want, some boots I don't have to break out the polish every time I get a little blemish!
IMG_4344.jpg
6922966868_3f85ae8610_c.jpg

cookie

I'll Lock Up
I did it again, bought my third pair of Wolverine Addison's, this time in tan. I got the idea for the tan boots by reading a review from a non manufacturers sight. You can see his boots in the second photo. As you can see, he does not baby them, just some oil and more wear! I hope mine looks like that in a year. Thats what I want, some boots I don't have to break out the polish every time I get a little blemish!
IMG_4344.jpg
6922966868_3f85ae8610_c.jpg

Shocking mistreatment! You would think he bought them to wear hiking.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Are those Wolverines Made in USA or China?

Allegedly in the USA. From what the owner of the weathered boots said, he does oil them periodically. I like the look, remember, I have two other pairs of 1000 Mile Boots, which I do keep shined, will be nice to have one knock about pair! Besides, they are way to light a tan as is.

The Shooman

Practically Family
The last of the US Handmade Greats!

IMG_7166.jpg

IMG_7172.jpg

IMG_7174.jpg

IMG_7177.jpg

Oh wow, they are fantastic!!! Where did you find them? l have the exact same pair l bought NOS and they are one of my favourite pairs ever/. l also could have bought a black pair of J&M handmade spade soles in black in a width slightly wider at the time...l do regret not buying them.

The Shooman

Practically Family
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE those, Shooey. You did GREAT!! Many congrats... + he used the classic Australian heel. I call it that because this is the 3rd pair of Australian made shoes I've seen, and they all had the heel with that red button.

You've got great taste!

Yeah, lots and lots of aussie blokes used to wear shoos with the red dot on the bottom of the heel.

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
Oh wow, they are fantastic!!! Where did you find them? l have the exact same pair l bought NOS and they are one of my favourite pairs ever/. l also could have bought a black pair of J&M handmade spade soles in black in a width slightly wider at the time...l do regret not buying them.

Shooman, my friend! Hope all is well. You DID make a mistake not purchasing those spades. Such a legendary shoe. I just got lucky enough to find an original 1940's pair... pics coming soon.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
I post my humble pictures as a counterpoint to all the gorgeous shoes in this thread.

These are a pair of 1990's or so (Thanks, Dinerman, for the estimate) Florsheims I scored on Etsy for 20 clams. Comfortable as can be, and they feel solid. Of course, my choice of socks might have something to do with that. :)

Downright dangerous/slippery they're so unworn!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24