Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

cptjeff

Practically Family
So the shoes I got on e-bay came today:

JMShoes.jpg

I didn't wind up needing to do much at all, they were in better condition then I anticipated.

However, they didn't come without issues. They have a B width heel, which the seller neglected to mention, despite it being quite clearly marked. I put in some of those little heel pads, but it's still not a great fit for my Borderline AA width heel (with E width forefeet, but the D width in this shoe is great).

They still fit much better then many shoes I've worn though. Having a shoe size smaller then 8 is a pain.

Anyway, I'm going to leave them their original color, which is a little darker then in the photo. I like the character of them as they are now.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"A recently arrived acquisition to celebrate the first day of Summer in the Antipodes"

4147039946_1bce274c8d.jpg

"I was not totally in love with the tan colour, and hit on the idea of soaking them over night in a bucket of water, after splashing water on them whilst watering the garden, and noticing that they had dark spots on em"

4147804023_63a283a1cb.jpg

The Shooman

Practically Family
l think many internet gentlemen would be shoo icons in their town, we'd have the most shoos per bloke and the best ones. When it comes to towns and shoos, many of us are big timers. l think Alan C may be becoming big time too, maybe even very big time. l bet Alan has the most shoos in his nieghborhood.

l still love your big fat bandaid colour Nettleton gunboats the best old boy; they are some of my favourite shoo pics that i've saved over the years.

l've got a couple of good ones coming soon too. l'm sooo excited. Sleeping will be difficult one or two days befoire delivery. lol

Regards: The Shooman.

The Shooman

Practically Family
Those Bostonian's look very well made. l'm amazed at how you find all these vintage shoos. l wish l had a load of vintage. :(

Also: lots of great shoos posted in this thread. l wish l owned them ALL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart