Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your SPIRAL STITCH Vintage Fedoras

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I would like to humbly submit my vintage Stetson to the spiral stitch thread.

i-J2RMX6C-M.jpg

i-pR3mK2b-M.jpg

i-qZ8KjGM-M.jpg

i-vpKPxqr-L.jpg

i-Hqqs8fK-M.jpg

Thanks for taking a gander at my contribution to this unique thread. Best, Eric-
Eric:
I’ve praised this hat before but must again proclaim.....sheer magnificence!
B

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up

Bill; Your post escaped me and I just stumbled across it. Wow what an example of a spiral stitched hat. Just plain dynamite!

It is not just the spiral stiching, but the ribbon treatment that gathers the eye. The purchaser must have really got captured by a bunch of "neat" features. When I zoom in is that a heathered felt I see? If so - darn that is just precious.

Bill have you pinned down which model out of the Stetson offerings that it might be? I made a quick run through the thread https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/the-stetson-way-advertising-and-ephemera-of-the-golden-era.92141/
and did not see any advertising for your hat.

Congrats on this very special hat Bill. Cheers, Eric -

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Bill; Your post escaped me and I just stumbled across it. Wow what an example of a spiral stitched hat. Just plain dynamite!

It is not just the spiral stiching, but the ribbon treatment that gathers the eye. The purchaser must have really got captured by a bunch of "neat" features. When I zoom in is that a heathered felt I see? If so - darn that is just precious.

Bill have you pinned down which model out of the Stetson offerings that it might be? I made a quick run through the thread https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...rtising-and-ephemera-of-the-golden-era.92141/
and did not see any advertising for your hat.

Congrats on this very special hat Bill. Cheers, Eric -
Yes it’s a heather. No model shows on the liner nor sweatband.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy