Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your suits

Bugsy

One Too Many
thunderw21 said:
The Kaufmann's suit I showed earlier. Expect more pics when I wear it again on Sunday.

Cold and wet today, time to break out the tweed.
me069.jpg

me070.jpg

Lucky you. It's still Indian summer here.

Miss Hattie

Familiar Face
Cold and wet today, time to break out the tweed.
me069.jpg

me070.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You are either very tall or the pictures are mounted low down on the wall....:p

Nice suit btw

Hats x

Oops- Just thought you could be standing on something- please just ignore me- sorry!:eusa_doh:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Miss Hattie said:
You are either very tall or the pictures are mounted low down on the wall....:p

Oops- Just thought you could be standing on something- please just ignore me- sorry!:eusa_doh:

Asked and answered a few pages back.;)

Edward said:
btw.... are you standing on a table for that shot?).

thunderw21 said:
As for the picture, I'm standing on our upstairs wooden floor. Yes, it's blue. :p
A curved staircase is just behind me in the pic.

Miss Hattie

Familiar Face
And there was me thinking he was tremendously tall!

Can you tell that I’m not from round these parts….. just a stray getting sidetracked!

Once again I’ll say sorry and wonder back to the Powder Room… Women, tut, tut.;)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
(Pics) 40's SB Brown 3 pc suit (new to me).

Just waiting on this 40's SB notched lapel 3pc in brown with cream stripe to come through. Nice '39 Union Label. Looks like it's in good nick. I'll find out soon enough. But I wanted a SB for more of that Bogie look.

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
PADDY said:
Just waiting on this 40's SB notched lapel 3pc in brown with cream stripe to come through. Nice '39 Union Label. Looks like it's in good nick. I'll find out soon enough. But I wanted a SB for more of that Bogie look.

I was bidding on that too but set my maximum too low. You got that for a nice price -- a song, really.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thanks guys :)

I'm 'hoping' it comes up with the goods when I see it. The fit/measurements given should be pretty spot on for me so I can't wait to put it through its' paces. Will - love the tweed!! you just gotta love it don't you!! ;)

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
PADDY said:
I'm 'hoping' it comes up with the goods when I see it. The fit/measurements given should be pretty spot on for me so I can't wait to put it through its' paces. Will - love the tweed!! you just gotta love it don't you!! ;)

Oh, definitely love it. ;)

Can't wait to see that suit on you! Hope it fits too.

Jerekson

One Too Many
Wow Thunder, that's the second hat I've seen you wear in which I have thought "that really is my dream hat". You never cease to make me jealous!!!

;)

cgab1

One of the Regulars
Hello to all,

I wanted to get opinions on the fit of my 40s suit, but I'm not good enough with my new camera to take a good full-body shot. However, I picked up a tie at Goodwill yesterday-I don't think that it's vintage- but I'm hoping that it goes with the suit. I'm having a lot of trouble finding a 40s tie to go with it. Honest opinions about the tie?

Thanks,

Cgab

DSCN0322-1.jpg

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
I think the tie goes well, cgab. Can't tell the fit of the suit from a limited shot like that, but from what we can see the suit looks nice.

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say we need full shots of the suit. We wanna see it! :D

cgab1

One of the Regulars
Thanks, Thunderw21.

Any advice on how to do a full - body shot? I don't really have anyone who can take the picture for me.

Cgab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace