Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your suits

Eddie Derbyshire

Practically Family
Looking good Retro Spectator. I managed to get a suit together once with some British Army Blue dress trousers (with the high waist and pleats) and a Burton's the Tailors jacket - the fabric is an eerily close match. It's never let me down yet, although I tend to wear other stuff more often now.
If you're handy on the sewing machine, you could just tailor the waist on that jacket to give a bit more of a 1940's look.

guitarmasta12

A-List Customer
fa60f5a011ec31f725da2f70043ab2ef.jpg
Just got this. Late 40s early 50s

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
Absolutely lovely work! Welcome to the Lounge! Those are impeccably done, in fit and style. I particularly love the double breasted vest on that navy suit. While it is sometimes considered impertinent to ask, is your tailor Steed? I think I've seen that double-breasted suit in some of their materials.

bespokewrinkles

New in Town
Absolutely lovely work! Welcome to the Lounge! Those are impeccably done, in fit and style. I particularly love the double breasted vest on that navy suit. While it is sometimes considered impertinent to ask, is your tailor Steed? I think I've seen that double-breasted suit in some of their materials.

Thank you. Yes my tailor is Steed. Their house style yields a dramatic silhouette, especially when seen from eye level (these pics are taken from chest height). Extended shoulders, full sleeves, drape over the chest, and a pronounced pinch at the waist.

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Welcome to the Lounge, Bespokewrinles. I second Patrick, especially the blue suit. That double breasted vest looks spot on, something that one doesn't see often in modern suits, even bespoke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk