Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

randooch

I'll Lock Up
A goofy one from Beaufort Tie Rack, Italian silk:
imagezbc.jpg

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
A late-50s (no label) square end and an early-60s Regal in bright red that are perfect for a Mad Men office Christmas party.....

redgreen.jpg
[/IMG]

You know that I like those, especially the square-bottomed one...

Here's one that JamesPowers gave to me. I know that HaileyGreenhat will recognize it:

Photoon2012-11-23at1333-1.jpg

Rare to find a woven square-bottomed tie. Label simply says AF.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Hear are most of my ties. Just noticed, I have one I have never worn! I am afraid I don't wear them much these days.
IMG_4484_zps50cf2032.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Exactly! Go out to eat. Go to a club or some such thing and wear them around. :p
If nothing else, you have convinced me to keep on my diet! My problem isn't the ties, it's the suits. I have lost 10lbs, another 10 I will be able to wear some of the suits, 20 then all of my suits!

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Mid-30s Bacteria:

mcgoldrickbacteriatie.jpg

Yeah, that is a cool one...

Now, another example of how even Haband used to offer cool ties:

Photoon2012-12-04at15442.jpg

What's really nifty about this one (besides the design), is what the tag says: "Fearless Finnegan's NEWEST RAYON FOR HABAND LOOKS LIKE LINEN AND WEARS TO BEAT THE BAND." Never have I seen a Haband tie before come with that build-up...(And, Quigley, it's square-bottomed.)

Last edited:

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Yeah, that is a cool one...

Now, another example of how even Haband used to offer cool ties:

Photoon2012-12-04at15442.jpg

What's really nifty about this one (besides the design), is what the tag says: "Fearless Finnegan's NEWEST RAYON FOR HABAND LOOKS LIKE LINEN AND WEARS TO BEAT THE BAND. Never have I seen a Haband tie before come with that build-up...(And, Quigley, it's square-bottomed.)

I could tell it's square-bottomed just by looking at its design... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner