Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters

Twit

One of the Regulars
Hi Poggleberry

Only just seen the pics, they look great! My friend finished fine but with no award, I'm just gutted I couldnt ride. I will certainly be on the next trial on a 56 AJS. I got it running, kind of properly, over the weekend but its now being tweaked to get a bit more 'go' out of it!!! If thats possible from a 50 year old 350....!

undertaker

Practically Family
Just Added.......

..... to our collection. A 1954 Fleetwood 60-S. Should be here on the truck on Friday.

54Fleetwood.jpg

Regards,
J.S.

John K Stetson

One of the Regulars
I don't think I saw any Alfas here...

My 1988 Alfa Romeo Graduate (with Quadrifoglio wheels).

IMG_2088.JPG

IMG_2091.JPG

Now where are Darhling's Monaco pictures...the Grand Prix is this weekend!

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
This is my current ride: a 2005 MINI Cooper. This is the only car Ive ever owned that didnt make me feel bad about not riding my motorcycles.
PICT0372.jpg

Here's one of my bikes. Not exactly vintage, but unique in its own way, a homebuilt 1975 Honda CB750:
10_0706_0155.jpg

And this '73 Mach 1 is still technically mine, although Im gonna sign it over to my stbx when we finalize the paperwork. When we bought it, long before the divorce action, it was for her.
LSFnoplate.jpg

Flivver

Practically Family
scotrace said:
But really cool. Spotted at a Memorial Day parade.

Model A sedan, rather skillfully transformed into an extended cab truck.

photo-43.jpg

What a great looking modified truck!

It's so professionally done that it looks as if it could have been made back then...a 1930 version of today's extended cab pickup. What a 1930 Ford Super Duty would have looked like, if they had made one!

Django

New in Town
I see some familiar HAMB names in here. You guys will recognize my junk. :D

The '36 Ford fleet...
36_fleet.jpg

My 5 window.
superdawg.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

My Dad's 3 window.
Dad_2.jpg

My cabriolet.
IMG_1804.jpg

Our 4 door.
IMG_1564.jpg

Django

New in Town
My '67 chevelle wagon.
67wagon.JPG

My '67 chevelle convertible
my67c.jpg

my Harley
hoosierhussy_1.jpg

And last but not least, my new '55 chevy wagon. I haven't even posted this on the HAMB yet. :D

wagon_1.jpg

Brooksie

One Too Many
H.Johnson said:
Hey guys! Maybe we should push for starting a Vintage Public Transport section of the Lounge!

I admit that I used to be an absolute gear-head - a streetrod and bike nut - but I gave up driving and riding around nine years ago and I've never looked back. Walk, run, 'bus and train. It's all you need. You stay fit and can really live up to that serious outdoor clothing you own...

This is what I do... I sold my 95' candy apple red Ford Mustang a year and a half ago and I have been a walk, run, train and bussin it ever since. It is a good thing that Portland is a good town for this.

Brooksie

let's talk some german iron ...

dear loungers - this is what i have in my garage for the summertime: it's a 190c made in 1965 with an interesting history: it was shipped to Mr Johnson to albuquerque in 65 (hope u are still well and thanks for the superb maintenance, mr johnson!) and kept first hand until 96 when it was returned to germany, parked for one year and then strolled my way ...

i also got the original sales invoice: it reads 4.500 hard us dollars in '65 !!

i only had to replace some technics - structure and colour was still in good shape - and now it's my fun ride when the weather's turning nice in summer time:

190c.jpg

Interieur.jpg

Rckansicht.jpg

Brooksie

One Too Many
Brooksie said:
This is what I do... I sold my 95' candy apple red Ford Mustang a year and a half ago and I have been a walk, run, train and bussin it ever since. It is a good thing that Portland is a good town for this.

Brooksie

But trust me I do love the classic cars and if I ever have the opportunity to own one I will in a heart beat... there are some beauties that have been posted here.

Brooksie

OldSoul

Familiar Face
I don't think Django should be allowed in here! He just strolls in, points to the parking lot and goes "Oh yeah, those are all mine, no biggy." haha welcome man, love your 5-window.

I might as well post the updated photos of my coupe.

From this:
DSC00602.jpg

To this:
4308_82270919367_677374367_1683087_.jpg

I don't think I did to badly, started it in December and drove my little sister to gradution 2 weeks ago. Model A 4-banger powered, got my downdraft intake and headers on the way. I need to get the lights sorted out and my brakes a little more adjusted and it's ready for inspection.

BUT

My daily driver (and most reliable friend) '98 GMC pickup was written off last week and after being screwed by the insurance co. I'm not going to have the cash for inspection or insurance, so who knows if I'll even get to drive it this year :(

OldSoul - WOW!!! I'm extremely impressed with how this has come along. It's great to see these beautys brought back to life. I think that's one of the classic car guy's dreams, find a that old chunk of coal and bring it to be a diamond. Congrats on your fine work!

OldSoul

Familiar Face
AtomicEraTom said:
OldSoul - WOW!!! I'm extremely impressed with how this has come along. It's great to see these beautys brought back to life. I think that's one of the classic car guy's dreams, find a that old chunk of coal and bring it to be a diamond. Congrats on your fine work!

Hey, thanks man! I didn't do it alone, I'm gratefull for the help from my friends. It's still a long ways from being done, consider this v1.0 if you will :p

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
StraightEight said:
Join us in Normandy next month!

Grrr! Just saw this, I have been away on vacation and it wouldn't have gone down to well to go away again so soon!

The thoughts of driving my Buick over there on the boat and hooking up with you guys are killing me.

Please give us a report on your trip!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy