Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage home!

Effingham

A-List Customer
Damn, Murph. That's LOVELY.

What's the square footage in that thing? It looks like a tardis -- the inside seems roomier than the external image might imply.

I really love the ceiling, the detail on the stair's risers, and that tromp l'oeil ceiling. Damn.

Tony

Living Room
GEDC0993.jpg

My 'work shop'/office
GEDC1010.jpg

Guest Bedroom
GEDC1008.jpg

Kitchen
GEDC1003.jpg

Bathroom
GEDC1000.jpg

'Family Room'
GEDC0998.jpg

Master Bedroom
GEDC0994.jpg

I will be adding more photos to my renovation thread.

Thank you, Rue. Well, you know I was up cleaning all night haha!

It looks great Tom and it feel like I'm looking at an old TV show set :cool: Really sparkling clean too :D

Thanks, V.C! It's ironic you say that, when I posted a pic of the living room TV in the vintage TV thread, All in the Family was on! That chair in the living room, everyone calls my 'Archie Bunker Chair' because NOBODY sits there, but me.
A melange of All In The Family and The Brady Bunch is what comes to mind. That sunburst clock brings back fond memories -- very 1960s.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
Not mine but the Sister of a work colleague, who has come back from a trip to New Zealand where she is originally from, this is her sisters Home, based on an old Bedford Truck, it is parked behind an old pub and they run a cable to run power from it, it does drive but is obviously not really roadworthy.

5706242011_055a74ee92_b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland