Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
These just arrived today
4535292163_a1698ba858.jpg

4535291545_f6b9690b7b.jpg

Shirin

A-List Customer
SayCici said:

Thanks DPD~
Thanks CiCi~

We have very similar tastes I see! Good to know in case one of us decides to sell any of these lovely patterns. :)
I've been seeing that Simplicity 2844 floating around lately in a few different sizes. I've also been eyeballing for that one. I love the unique stitching on the shorts! Bravo on your purchases ladies.

Marla

A-List Customer
Here are two of my recent acquisitions, from 1940 and 1941, respectively. These are the oldest patterns I have yet to own! I've been admiring the culotte patterns that have been posted here recently, so it's quite lucky I stumbled onto the first one.

4539173490_3b24515333.jpg

4539174238_01b61d6773.jpg

SayCici

Practically Family
Very cute, Marla! I've been seeing those short jumpers in the first pattern a lot, too cute. And if that's a zipper at the neck I'm in love!

Marla

A-List Customer
SayCici said:
Very cute, Marla! I've been seeing those short jumpers in the first pattern a lot, too cute. And if that's a zipper at the neck I'm in love!

That is indeed a zipper, Cici! Quite an unusual detail, but really neat nevertheless. Now if I could only find a metal zipper of the right length, and one that matches my fabric at that...

P.S. I swear the culottes on your pattern and mine are identical!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I sold some patterns and got a few more. I have had my eye on this one for ages.

!Bqz7+iwBmk~$(KGrHqUH-CUEu7ccTqBPBLw+jvryUQ~~_35.JPG

This pattern came with the teal rayon fabric. I am not sure it's enough for the dress but it'll make a pretty blouse.
!Bo(5vKwBmk~$(KGrHqUH-D8EuFdG078nBLnQuSY!1Q~~_3.JPG

Marla, I love the simplicity 3356. It seems to come up alot which is encouraging for me.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
151_pd2098914_1.jpg

I have been wanting an early 30's pattern for a while (since I can't wear 20's). This was a great price. I think view D and D1 will be great for summer.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Lolly, I just got the bottom one in a different size! I hope we don't both show up to an event wearing the same dress :D

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Lolly, I was watching the top one but heck to all, just couldnt justify it.

simplicity1683.jpg

Ive wanted this pattern for a long time. I saw it listed at $40, then another time at $20, and this time at $15, and I just couldnt resist.

The listing said its 'factory fold' but I dont think it is. We will see.

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran