Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Here's the last of my latest buying spree. I think I'm done for a while ;)
4636184143_b0db3849d4.jpg

zendy

A-List Customer
I just counted the pieces and found out the 2 back pieces for the belted pink one are missing. That was the view I wanted :( hopefully the seller will be nice and gimme some sort of discount.

swinggal

One Too Many
For those who live in LA, I bought a 3 patterns at Playclothes in Burbank the other day. They were $9 each. They have a TONNE of 40s and 50s patterns there with some 30s ones as well (I bought 2 of them). So many to choose from. Go down and have a look.

swinggal

One Too Many
MarieAnne said:
Well don't be crushed because I have the exact same pattern. It's a size 12 however, but sleeves can't be that hard to grade. Just PM me and I'll send you a copy of the blouse sleeve.

You can always use a similar sleeve from another dress of the same size. the one below has a similar puff sleeve you could modify maybe.

swinggal

One Too Many
Lady Day said:
I got the patterns I Mentioned earlier the other day. So far they have all been complete! Yay. Here are some of the rather interesting ones.

727a.jpg

1209.jpg

4385.jpg

8030.jpg

ANd this Advance is specifically a Plus Size pattern, as on the back, its sizes go from 42 bust to 52 bust. Cool!

6322.jpg
63221.jpg

LD

Wow! I love the first and 4th one. The little jacket is lovely. I'd love to make that one.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
swinggal said:
For those who live in LA, I bought a 3 patterns at Playclothes in Burbank the other day. They were $9 each. They have a TONNE of 40s and 50s patterns there with some 30s ones as well (I bought 2 of them). So many to choose from. Go down and have a look.

Thanks for the heads up :D
I didnt know you were still in town!

LD

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
P1310954.JPG

I got this for my sister. I wish I could make it as a suprise but the last dress I made her came out way to big and she has tiny shoulders so I have to make a muslin first.
I am thinking of making it in black with a red yoke and red buttons. Red's her favorite color but she doesn't think she looks good in it so I think just a little red is good.

zendy

A-List Customer
DPD You always find the best styles!

I just picked this off Etsy. Yet another from my favorite pattern company!
I'm really excited about the back view.
il_430xN.104107108.jpg

Claireg

One of the Regulars
I may be able to help..

kamikat said:
Here are my latest. I'm crushed that the Simplicity is missing the blouse sleeve.
4628706261_8122c3c8b7.jpg

4628706143_08bef55806.jpg

4628706019_cf9544a1ed.jpg

Hi Kamikat
I have a 16 simplicity same era with almost identical sleeves...
Do you want me to send you a copy of the pattern piece???
If so PM me.
xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points