Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

kymeratale

One of the Regulars
Hook a girl up?

File this under first world problems - ebay sellers who won't ship outside of the US.

So, there is a pattern lot I'm really, really interested in but the seller only ships to the US. They have even blocked non-Americans from sending messages. Geez. Is there any chance one of you lovely FLers would be willing to act as my US proxy and bid on it from your ebay account? If I were to win, you would have to resend the package once it gets to you, for which I would pay of course. There are 2 days left on the auction.

Going through the listings can be quite frustrating sometimes with the number of sellers who won't ship to Canada. My DH sells on ebay regularly and he is quite surprised at this. In his selling community everybody ships everywhere. Why lose a sale, right?

Lorelai99

One of the Regulars
You hit the motherload, Lorelai99!

2693.png

Got this one thanks to a tip from Miss Sis.

LD

I did! I know someone... possibly you LD... posted a link for instuctions on how to resize a pattern at some point... does anyone know that link? Unfortunatly not a single one of these is my size!! I am really hoping that I can use the patterns even if I have to modify them to look less 1970s and more an earlier period!!

BTW that pattern is awesome!! I love the green version!!

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
These are a few of the patterns I have, though not all.

DSC07341.jpg

My son won't fit in this for years, but I'm going to make it and have it hanging in the wardrobe for when he's older.

DSC07346.jpg

I'm going to make the sheath for my wife, but I have to grade the pattern down first.

DSC07348.jpg

I've already started this, but it's been slow going.

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Lolly, now you have the matching set - pjs AND a robe. :)

I gave in and bought the same robe pattern LD got recently. It's a bit big for me but I need it for New Year and can't wait for one in the right size to turn up! Also my friend who is a 38 can use it too.
SimplicityDressingGown.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn