Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
il_570xN.285982347.jpg

This wont ship till Dec 2nd but I am so happy to have found this style in size larger than a 12.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I love jumpers/pinafores but am starting to feel a bit "mutton dressed as lamb". I think I finally found one that is a bit older.
523470397_o.jpg

bombshell_librarian

New in Town
Wow! Seeing lots and lots of sewing patterns, and thrilled to pieces that there are patterns for neckties for the fellas, but I'm curious--does anyone on here knit, or is that a different thread I haven't found yet? I'll have to post my one vintage sweater pattern booklet, translated from the Scandanavian (Norwegian, perhaps?) and post updates on my online finds from YesterKnits.

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Wow! Seeing lots and lots of sewing patterns, and thrilled to pieces that there are patterns for neckties for the fellas, but I'm curious--does anyone on here knit, or is that a different thread I haven't found yet? I'll have to post my one vintage sweater pattern booklet, translated from the Scandanavian (Norwegian, perhaps?) and post updates on my online finds from YesterKnits.

Looks like you want this thread:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?34783-Show-us-your-vintage-knitting-and-crochet! :)

Faith Rudd

New in Town
$(KGrHqIOKnUE49LN)CCsBOU!n6pddw~~48_12.JPG

SS854043.jpg

Two more patterns I've bought recently. I'm so pleased I'm a 40s girl and not so into the 30s, it makes patterns at least half the price, depending on what they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana