Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
il_570xN.205756844.jpg
il_570xN.205758758.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Dearest Dead Pan Diva... How I want to throw stones at you hoping to hit you in the head knocking you out just long enough to steal all your vintage patterns! You seem to get the best of the best and that makes me jealous! :-D I am just teasing. I do envy your pattern stash though. :) :) :)

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Dearest Dead Pan Diva... How I want to throw stones at you hoping to hit you in the head knocking you out just long enough to steal all your vintage patterns! You seem to get the best of the best and that makes me jealous! :-D I am just teasing. I do envy your pattern stash though. :) :) :)

You said dearest so no offence taken. The first pattern is missing the cuff and detachable collar for the long sleeved version and the second is missing the bodice back but I am hoping I can draft the missing pieces and the prices were crazy low. :D

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Thanks. I have to stop buying patterns for a while so that I can actually make something. I have loved most of my recent purchases so much that I can't make up my mind which to sew first.

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Well, I hope you post some pics in the Show us what you Made thread when you do!

Not wildly exciting, but a skirt pattern. I have a thing for skirts, much more than dresses and realised I didn't have any sort of panelled skirt pattern in my stash. I can add inverted pleats easily enough to this too.

HollywoodSkirt-1.jpg

maristella

New in Town
I just bought my first vintage patterns off Ebay. They came in a lot of 4. The first two I'm not so keen on, but I'm really looking forward to making the other two once I figure them out and play with the sizing a bit!
5351652339_9ab5676a05.jpg

5351653677_02df879fe6.jpg

5351656897_a6b5308ff6.jpg

5352265210_b71939d003.jpg

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
Two recent early to mid forties pattern finds.
I grant you, that the packaging is mighty tatty, but I couldn’t resist.
I thought the dress on the right would be marvellous in the summer months, and the one on a left would be nice for a wedding! :D
GEDC1524.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy