Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show your natural leather

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
My belt?
Local, indonesian made, found them on instagram
@crather.indonesia

and bought from local online market place. Perhaps you can contact their IG
From size option they have 28 30 32 34 36 38, mine is 28

Awsome where did you get that from? Cool belt

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk[/QUOT]

Captain Sensible

A-List Customer
Recent pickup

60a234e689031922440a5d16535f144c.jpg
a4f5ff0a60ff08dac079f517f1046a57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
cv6rhX5.jpg

jxmQ8Hz.jpg

Natural vegtan bracelet just a week old, it was bone dry when bought and i saw the edges is bit cracking when used first few day so i oiled it twice, and wear it 24/7 since, got stained from denim jacket cuff and when doing dishes and stuff. I will try to sun tan it when there is more sun to get some redness tone.

Docxm

Familiar Face
Neat little card wallet/flap thing from Bravestar, probably from their surplus materials. They were selling for their holiday sale in LA. I think the denim is 21oz? Probably natural leather?
IMG_20200113_232517544_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20200113_232528253_HDR~2.jpg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
pxTGwmN.jpg

Got new leather wristband yesterday, my old one looking puny and sad sitting next to it.
teiiGml.jpg

Very neatly finished edge and visible grains.

The "old" one is just few weeks old but i wear it all day doing dishes etc. And oiled 2x but it gets too dark too soon. Probably the kind of leather, quality of material and finish, and also price was night and day compared to the new one though.

Last edited:

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
8ShqQ1c.jpg

Hw8rVp9.jpg

I finally got a chunk of beeswax ystrday and edge slicker, so i rubbed the cheap old one with aceton to rid of excess oil, slick the edge and polish it with beeswax, now look alot better , not gunky dark brown as before. Not bad for $1,5 bracelet:D

New one got few waterspot and a bit darker from using, still untreated.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Amazing. How old is this jacket?

unsure. There were two previous owners, both Loungers.

It looks a lot like Aero Battered Tan CXL. What is it?

it's natural CXL apparently or a variation of. Agreed, very battered tan in some places. It's a significantly lighter hide than the CXL we're used to however. Could very well be the same as Aero's battered tan.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sweet, where did you get this if you don’t mind me asking? I’m after a thick black leather belt.
Check out Leathergoodsconnection.com. I discovered them some years ago, ordered a belt, and liked it so much that I wound up with eight of them. It's an old website, but it's pretty fascinating once you start reading. The best thing about them is that you can order exactly the belt you want. Shipping time is also very good: usually about a week or so.

dubpynchon

One Too Many
Check out Leathergoodsconnection.com. I discovered them some years ago, ordered a belt, and liked it so much that I wound up with eight of them. It's an old website, but it's pretty fascinating once you start reading. The best thing about them is that you can order exactly the belt you want. Shipping time is also very good: usually about a week or so.
Cheers I'll take a look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ