Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show your natural leather

jeo

One Too Many
Sorry for the confusion.

This jacket below isn’t mine.
fc84f91d096ff4e5478ca55dfc259dbb.jpg

This one is. This is the one I’ve outgrown. I won’t be selling it, I just can’t wear it zipped up. It’s also super cropped as you can see.
fa5ea518e5b2c69d1cc1973ed9cdb7be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the confusion.

This jacket below isn’t mine.
fc84f91d096ff4e5478ca55dfc259dbb.jpg

This one is. This is the one I’ve outgrown. I won’t be selling it, I just can’t wear it zipped up. It’s also super cropped as you can see.
fa5ea518e5b2c69d1cc1973ed9cdb7be.jpg

It's funny but the TOJ jackets I've seen can't hold a candle to the ones you've posted. I seem to recall some other colors, dark green perhaps and some really ostentatious designs. Yours looks amazing. Simple and well built from a sturdy hide.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It's funny but the TOJ jackets I've seen can't hold a candle to the ones you've posted. I seem to recall some other colors, dark green perhaps and some really ostentatious designs. Yours looks amazing. Simple and well built from a sturdy hide.

Ton- how far away is your new natural leather jacket from Aero? I'm still waiting for my black steer half belt.

jeo

One Too Many

Most of their jackets were made out of lamb and their lamb sucked. But there were very nice calf choices and earlier on they even offered horsehide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points