Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show your natural leather

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
OK, I’ll do that. In a different thread, I’ll update with the wear-in process and color change.

California sun will be good for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Outfrigginstanding Powerband!!
I’m sure many will enjoy the journey!
I know i will. Thanks for the effort.
Hell, everybody will prob be buying one. Lol
Bowen

Graemsay

Practically Family
I tried on a Campus Jacket at the Mister Freedom store a few weeks ago. I'm about a 46" chest these days, so the XXL was slightly tight in the shoulders, but it's a lovely jacket.

Campus Jacket.jpg

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
The Campus was a jacket i was sad to send back!
It looks and feels great as a summer jacket, the best natural jacket i have handled, but the fit was completely wrong for me.
It is very short and baggy, not really a tall/athletic body type design IMO.

Powerband

Practically Family
The Campus was a jacket i was sad to send back!
It looks and feels great as a summer jacket, the best natural jacket i have handled, but the fit was completely wrong for me.
It is very short and baggy, not really a tall/athletic body type design IMO.

Yep—the Campus is short and relaxed, for sure. I think it’s the signature cut that pays homage to a similar style of the 1930s. In addition to my fitted cafe racers and STF cross-zips, I figured I’d try one of these in the rotation. And I agree, it would make a great summer jacket... or Northern California climate jacket.

Also, the fit of the Campus is more in line with this one from this smuggler:

944766caf52e422a4d1c9c8bbee3379d.jpg

Guppy

I'll Lock Up

barnabus

One Too Many
OK, I’ll do that. In a different thread, I’ll update with the wear-in process and color change.

California sun will be good for it.

This is the sort of thing where I tell myself "if I had this jacket, I'd take the same photo of it every day, and then string them together into a time lapse and upload it to YouTube as a massive viral sensation amongst leatherheads".

But I also know that I'd manage about a week's worth of photos before giving up!

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CA32A665-A428-4E23-9BFF-9D15421225EE.jpeg Natty Tan CXL boots. Timberland Boot Company Smugglers. Timberland gets little love round here but the TBC boots are their “higher end” boots and on par with my Red Wing Iron Rangers, Chippewas, Wolverine 1000 M, etc. Good boots.

I sometimes ride in these so it has picked up scuff marks, dirt, some darkening and other signs of wear. I added the black rubber soles to ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112