Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shuron Glasses

MisterGrey

Practically Family
I don't see why you're being forced to change; it may be awkward that younger people are adopting your style for reasons you disapprove of, but why does that necessitate that you change a style you are comfortable with? Not only does it allow others to dictate how you dress in a completely different way than simple mass-appeal conformity, but it removing the timeless appeal of Golden Era fashion by allowing it to be altered by simple virtue of its slipping back into popularity.

job

One Too Many
My new Shuron Ronsir Revelations.

DSCN2042.jpg

Hobart Arms

New in Town
I have owned a few pairs of vintage Shurons but they just didnt work for me. I found that Gracelines, Tart Bryans and FDRs where much more my speed. Who knows though, maybe one day I will find the right pair of Shurons.

53Effie

A-List Customer
Job, the Revelations look very good. I got a pair a couple of months back and I like them a lot. Also, got a pair of Sidewinders recently as well. What made you choose the Revelation over the larger Ronsir?

job

One Too Many
I tried on a pair of Ray ban Clubmasters and thought they were a little bid so I took a better look at the Revelations. These were ordered online as no one around here had any. I was a bit nervous about the sizing and would I like them. I've grown fond of these Ronsirs.

job

One Too Many
Che, I did not know the Nusir were in the middle or I would have bought those instead. I'm thinking of getting a pair in the tortoise style. I will probably get them with the Nusir frames since I feel I could go a bit bigger. I would also go larger with a 54 vs the 51 I have now. Thanks.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Crystal is great. I had a pair (Freeways), but felt a bit Warhol in them from time to time and ended up selling. Smoke fades are the perfect pair of chunky plastic frames IMO.

ifan martin

New in Town
sorry cross post

new pick up
DSC_0002.JPG

does shuron usually include a cleaning cloth in a hardcase set? because I received no cleaning cloth

ifan martin

New in Town
LL

another shuron, i am addicted to shuron
is it too small?
i am planning to buy freeway in smoke brown, should i buy same size with this one?

MisterGrey

Practically Family
They look like they may be too snug on the sides of the head, which may tend to cause headaches in the long run. Can you take a photo with your head slightly tilted down towards the camera so I can see how the temples touch the sides of your head?

BTW, they didn't used to include cases-- very nice to see that addition! I've never received a cleaning cloth, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points