Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Silver Mist Fedora by Art

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
WOW!!! Thank you gents

Thank you for the post Absinthe, it looks great on you. So many questions

First, the hat is 5 3/4 crown (open), 2 3/4 brim bound in 6 ligne "Ice", with 16 ligne cobalt crown ribbon
HJ, the stripe in the knot started out as a courtesy to a client but you are right, it is quickly turning into my "signature". I really like the opprotunity to "play" with color while still holding to traditions. One thing about it, you'll never mistake it for "off the rack" :)

Stoney, the "hermit in the backwoods of Oregon" is me. My wife and I retired two years ago from the San Fran area ( 6 million people) to a mountain in southern Oregon where my nearest neighbor is 1/2 mile away, no mail is delivered ( too far out) and I only make it into Medford ( the nearest town of size) every few weeks. So, I'm a "hermit" in training. lol

Analogist, Weegee, Andy, thank you for the kind words. The sentiments are returned and can't tell you how good it feels to have clients like yourselves. As you all know, I started this phase of my work not knowing if anybody would want my work on their head and not knowing if I were good enough to compete with the "big boys". I suppose the jury is still out on some of those concerns but I feel like I'm making inroads, thanks to guys like you.

Blackhorse

One of the Regulars
Mustard!!! Don't let's be silly!

And on a lighter note...yeah, absolutely...that's really a great one. I think Art might admit that the bow treatment HAS become his signature treatment.

So - just how close to the silver mist is the insert color? And BTW...the Midnight Blue is really a sweet choice. Very astute. More than correct. Tres chic.

I've got a new one to get some photos up on too...been here just a few days. In MY dream color...Mojave. Spring, after all, is just around the corner. I'll get on the pics this Saturday, I hope.

North Valley

New in Town
Nice work

I like the work Art dose. I wish I had half the interest in my hats as he has in his. I aplaud him for the following he has created. :eusa_clap Congradulations Art.
Sincerely
Rodney / North Valley Hat Co.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav