Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Silver Mist Fedora by Art

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
I wanted something sharp & silver, and Art came up with the perfect hat.

SLVMST.jpg

Silvermist3.jpg

Silvermistfedora1.jpg

IMG_1024copy.jpg

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
I asked Art to make the Fedora to the same dimensions as my Howard Hughes Fedora.

I had missed out on "The Manhattan" so I wanted a midnight blue ribbon, similar to one that I had seen Art create for Barry.

Art's Fedoras are very addictive.:eusa_clap

jeboat

One of the Regulars
Very nice lid!!!

That is a great looking lid! Of course, anything Art makes exudes class and elegance.

jeboat:) :) :)

analogist

One of the Regulars
Proof Positive

An absolutely stunning hat. It really suits you well and as a general rule, Art's hats and their owners are a perfect match.

You can take really good compoments, put them in the hands of some hermit living out in the boonies of Oregon and somehow come out with a really great finsihed product. I own a few of Art's hats and each one proves the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Enjoy that hat!

analogist

Razzman

One Too Many
Fantastic looking hat.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap It's certainly deserving of all the praise it's receiving. Congratulations. Do you mind sharing the dimensions??
Please.

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Congrats on a great hat. I have one from Art that is Silverbelly, but has a lighter color of ribbon and probably somewhat different dimensions.

That hat looks great on you!

karol

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Beautiful Hat

I LOVE that hat. It looks identical to the one Art made for me, save your ribbon. My hat has basic black, yours has much more class.

I am happy that we have Art as a member here...and he is able to give PERSONAL service, to YOUR specifications! Art stands well behind his work. I know he always "makes it right" even if his shipping and labor costs eat into loosing money on any hat, should that ever become necessary. It is not often you meet an artist, craftsman, and genuine CLASSY guy who will do whatever it takes to satisfy a customer. That was what it was like in the "old days", and of course, ART FAWCETT treats us the same! Handshake Art, good as his word!

Chanfan

A-List Customer
No mustard poured in the hat? No moth holes? There must be some defect!

Otherwise, I feel my bank account shrinking! :(

But, looks great (as usual)! :eusa_clap

WEEGEE

Practically Family
dim sum

analogist
An absolutely stunning hat. It really suits you well and as a general rule, Art's hats and their owners are a perfect match.

You can take really good compoments, put them in the hands of some hermit living out in the boonies of Oregon and somehow come out with a really great finsihed product. I own a few of Art's hats and each one proves the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Did you mean the dim sum is greater then the whole ??? or the dim sum is the whole or the whole is the dim sum???

Great work Art!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner