Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Size 14 Shoes for Sale

Bowtie Birmington

Familiar Face
Here we go again:"Pictures to follow later". As new Stacy Adams' snakeskin shoes in blue, size 14. Purchased new and never worn outside of the house...basically tried on too-large. I have a nice collection of about a dozen pairs of dress shoes: Mezlan and Magnanni brands are my go-to spectators when I want to look the "fedora part", but I also own exotic alligator, crocodile, ostrich, and other snakeskin pairs too. These Stacy Adams snakeskins are nice-enough to have made my "rotation", but I wear a size 13 and my choice to buy in size 14 never panned out (my alligator/suede Davanzati 14's fit great so I gave the size another go...oops). As with the Optimo hat that I earlier sold on this site I'm not trying to "make money" here, and a Fedora Lounge member is gonna' get a deal on a new pair of beautiful shoes. $74 shipping included. Stacy Adams is not a high-end brand like Fennix, Mauri, Mezlan and the like, and I'm not trying to pass them off as such. But $54 plus $20 to ship in the condition stated should draw some member's interest. Best regards, Bowtie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24