Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Size 40 Aero 1930's Slim Fit Half Belt - Seal Goatskin

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
DSC_0065.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0064.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0063.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0062.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0061.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0060.jpg
[/IMG]As per a previous thread I started, I'm selling my newer Size 40 Aero 1930's Slim Fit Half Belt in Seal Goatskin to help fund a GW Ventura. I didn't realize I was in the queue for a GW, so when I was contacted and told I could expect a first quarter 2013 build, I decided to take advantage of it. In order to afford it, I'll need to sell off this jacket. I received the jacket in October 2012 and have only worn it 3-4 times as the weather has been too cold in upstate NY.

Stock size 40 with 2 panel sleeves, leather-lined cuffs, olive drab thread, nickel hardware, dress Campbell tartan lining in body, brown drill lining in pockets and sleeves. I had a "traditional type" inside pocket sewn into the left hand side. Pretty nice and it has a stud closure. Yes, I realize that the label says horsehide - it isn't. It's clearly goatskin, which is what I ordered and Aero doesn't even offer seal brown horsehide as far as I know. I did promise a FL member who lives on the West coast that I would give him first crack at the jacket, but after that, first-come, first-served.

Shoulders - 18.5-inches
Pit-Pit - 22-inches
Sleeves - 25 inches
Length - 24.25 inches

$625 shipped USPS Priority with Signature Confirmation and Insurance. CONUS only. By the time I pay for shipping, signature confirmation, insurance, and PayPal fees, I'll have about $600 left which is about what I need to fund the jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn