Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SJC sugarcane selvage denim Brakeman's size 34 vgc

Vanson4thewin

One of the Regulars
SJC still uses decent denim but these are from a different era. This sugarcane is next level as is the stitching. They were made by a temperamental Thai artisan who wasn't ever used again, but homeboy sews like a demon

If you like the shape of Brakeman's, you're a size 34, and you need a pair of jeans then here is something better than average for your consideration.. I'll throw in an SJC beit too!

Asking price is 80 plus shipping, payment via FnF on PP pls

Last edited:

Vanson4thewin

One of the Regulars
Seriously nice quality jeans here chaps and I will post up some more pics later. That last one best shows the true colour

IMG_20231111_130032.jpg
IMG_20231111_125936.jpg
IMG_20231111_122337.jpg

Lance Sterling

Familiar Face
Hello
would you consider $75 shipped to Pensacola Florida?
SJC still uses decent denim but these are from a different era. This sugarcane is next level as is the stitching. They were made by a temperamental Thai artisan who wasn't ever used again, but homeboy sews like a demon

If you like the shape of Brakeman's, you're a size 34, and you need a pair of jeans then here is something better than average for your consideration.. I'll throw in an SJC beit too!

Asking price is 80 plus shipping, payment via FnF on PP pls

Vanson4thewin

One of the Regulars
If one of you would like to stump up the readies please do so before Friday 8th December, as I'm leaving the country that weekend, and will be gone for the foreseeable

Vanson4thewin

One of the Regulars
The countdown has started chaps. If not sold by Saturday I'll have to hold onto these for a while longer. Feel free to shoot me a respectable offer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner