Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slick fedoras in new Dillenger movie...

FurFeltFedora

A-List Customer
Just happened to see this trailer for "Public Enemies" with Johnny Depp and Christian Bale

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/publicenemies/

What kills me is that I hat to watch the trailer twice - the first time all I did was look at the fedoras and paid no attention to what was going on :)

What kills me more is that I just re-read that sentence after typing it and I've clearly got hat's on the brain. I've left the Freudian typo in. Man this place feeds my addiction.

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
I saw the trailer in the movie house last night. Blew my mind - a cross over between Michael Mann (my favorite director) and the 30s - IN DIGITAL.

The digital was really weird with a vintage setting - I am so looking forward to this one.

Belegnole

One of the Regulars
I have found that having hats on the brain means that I pay....lol

EDIT: Alright I'm looking to see when it's showing....lol

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
There's another thread on this movie here on the Lounge with a lot more detail and photos - I believe one of the Loungers was an extra or at least took photos during filming.

AND, it doesn't open until July 1 in the US and shortly thereafter in the rest of the world.

Belegnole

One of the Regulars
Mike in Seattle said:
it doesn't open until July 1 in the US and shortly thereafter in the rest of the world.
as I found out....of course I also found out that a friend just got a hold of one of the props. I mentioned that if he's getting props I want a certain hat. Doubt I would ever see it but what the heck I had to ask....lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart