Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SM Wholesale A-2 Jacket Size 44-46 FOR SALE

CBI

One Too Many
SM Wholesale goatskin seal A-2, size 44-46. (marked 46 in pocket) jacket project not completed. Make a great project jacket or beater. Super chenille repro American Eagle Squadron patch. The name strip was placed below as was popular pre-war/early-war with some pilots. Sleeves shortened. This is an excellent jacket, goatskin and a great deal at $70.00 shipped CONUS. Been washed and drier dried. No longer fits me, too large. Sleeves measure short but fit me well, see photo. I am typically a 24-25 inch sleeve. i don’t know if the person who sewed on the patch/name strip put any adhesive on the patch or strip before sewing? Just FYI in case you are thinking of removing them. ADDED LARGER PHOTOS IN SECOND POST

PayPay only. Ask questions before saying “I’ll take it” First person who says I’ll take it” via PM gets it. CONUS sale only, free shipping. I am drama free seller.

Pit to Pit: 24 inches

Sleeve to end of knits/includes knit length: 23 1/2-24 inches

Shoulders straight across: 20 inches

Back (collar seam to end of knits/Includes knits): 23 1/2

Front (zipper): 21 inches.

IMG_1102.jpg
IMG_1101.jpg
IMG_1100.jpg
IMG_1099.jpg
IMG_1098.jpg
IMG_1094.jpg
IMG_1096.jpg