Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Smoking in the house???

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
jamespowers said:
Ok, I ordered all three:
smokers_candlesBIG.jpg

If they don't work I know who I am going to blame. ;) :p

I'm hoping Lord Byron.

ET

One of the Regulars
I am thanking god every day that it is finally almost warm enough to smoke outside. However, I did go outside for a Fuente Hemingway Maduro today and raked all the winter detritus on part of my yard and had 2 Negra Modelo's to go with. Almost broke a sweat in the heavy leather jacket....

ET said:
I am thanking god every day that it is finally almost warm enough to smoke outside. However, I did go outside for a Fuente Hemingway Maduro today and raked all the winter detritus on part of my yard and had 2 Negra Modelo's to go with. Almost broke a sweat in the heavy leather jacket....

Its not warm enough to smoke outside?! It is here most of the year. ;) :p
Sitting here smoking an El Artista Bambino. Ok, it was a mystery bag and I got 30 off brands. [huh] :D

Chaps

One of the Regulars
I smoke my pipes mostly on the pool deck most of the year. When it gets too cold for outside I smoke in the garage when I am whittling.

Danny

All my life, the rule's always been no smoking in the house! Growing up, my dad always smoked in the barn or the garage. We built a new house last year, so now smoking's outlawed in the garage as well. I smoke in my car when it's cold out with the heat on, or otherwise outside. I keep all my pipe gear at my buddy's apartment where we all smoke so much you can hardly see the person next to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot