Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So trivial, yet it really ticks you off.

3fingers

One Too Many
My two older sisters, who were normally the picture of femininity, used to argue about who got the squirrel brains at our house. I was always more than happy to oblige them.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
^^^ I'm not even gonna ask...
mad cow.jpg

Oh yeah, and the fad ( it might be just a local thing) where movie patrons bring in blankets to keep warm during the showing. If they could keep them in their lane and not infringe upon me, I would be less annoyed.
:D

LizzieMaine

Bartender
46469312_2271382002936860_9216829508877811712_n.jpg

And speaking of work, some blowhead just drove his van into the front of the theatre. Doing about 40 going up Main Street in a snow/slush storm, slammed his brakes at a crosswalk, swerved up over the curb, and mangled up an ornamental wood and glass panel below one of the front windows, which was miraculously not shattered. Break out the sure sign of a Maine winter, a ragged unpainted piece of beaverboard nailed over the hole.

"Old Man with a Gun." More like "Old Man with a Van."

I've never seen the blanket bit in our place, although I did once find a leopard-skin thong under a balcony seat during the run of the Al Gore movie, but I digress. The fad here is to bring pillows to sit on so you can see over the head of the person in front of you. We have six or seven of these "butt pillows" in the lost and found box.

I found women’s undies (the minimalist variety) left behind in my short-term rental unit frequently enough to have me questioning if it’s entirely accidental.

I typically return left-behind stuff (cell phone charger cords, earrings, etc.) to their rightful owners via the U.S. Postal Service, but in the case of those skimpy unmentionables I figure it’s best to spare all concerned the potential embarrassment. So into the trash they go, seeing how they’re never my size anyway.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Caught a 4th Cir/US Ap opinion notice in American Legion vs American Humanist Association,
a tempest inside a teapot regarding a World War I memorial Latin Cross feature,
relisted at SCOTUS; continued across the docket and an interesting case study.

Bonehead turds with their fancy big overly lifted trucks who take up four parking spaces (seeing a lot of this as of late). It would be somewhat acceptable if they would park at the most remote end of the parking lot, but rarely do they.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch