Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD: Aero Leather FQHH 1950s Half-belt (size 42)

stephenyi

New in Town
This jacket is 2 years old and I have worn it approximately 25-30 times. It hasn't even been completely worn in. I have the original hangtag and shipping box. The halfbelt is made of heavy front quarter horsehide and brass hardware and has the inside breast pocket as an option.

Measurements:
22.0 pit to pit
18.5 shoulder to shoulder
25.25 arm outseam (shoulder to cuff)
17.25 arm inseam (inside armhole to sleeve)
26.0 back length (from top of collar to back bottom)
26.75 front length (from top of collar to front bottom)

I haven't posted here before but I lurked for several weeks while deciding which Aero jacket to order. SOLD
DSC_1672.jpg

DSC_1673.jpg

DSC_1674.jpg

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Steve, I'd pm you if I could. not enough posts yet on your part to activate the option. Pls send me an email (by viewing my profile) at your convenience to discuss... I am very interested in this jacket- eg I want it ;)

Last edited:

stephenyi

New in Town
The jacket is currently on hold pending payment.

The front length is slightly longer than the back length. Also note that front and back length measurements were taken from the top of the collar to the bottom hem.

Last edited:
Top of the collar? Kind of an odd measurement...
Then I suppose taking 1 1/2" or 1 3/4" off that measurement would give the true back length measurement? I suppose it is according to the heigth of the collar...[huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran